Sign in to follow this  
Rosà

XodiacK to restart activities

Wut? Kiwamu's organizing concerts? I don't know if I understood it correctly...

I think they won't be under impression. Because why? If everything will be a crap, especially the same kind of it, so there'll be no point in doing music at all I think.

It will probably also mean that their plans to make it big abroad will be somewhat hampered. Doesn't rumor have it that Kiwamu pissed off almost every vk-relevant european tour organizer? XD

Oh, and I was looking forward to some announcement about a European tour or something since Kiwamu's obviously trying to be super-popular abroad and some of his bands had a few gigs outside Japan.

So no E-tour? :emo:

the only bad thing i can see right now, kiwamu's label/management has been black listed by many EU and American promoters cos, well you know how the ugly stories that floating around sounds like. So it might be hard for them to do over seas tours. (Though i don't say impossible.) Sadly D:

edit: damn, Champ! You're fast xD

Wut? Kiwamu's organizing concerts? I don't know if I understood it correctly...

It's not Kiwamu that is organizing the (overseas) concerts, but US/EU tour agencies, and as Chianti said, there are stories that many of those don't want to work with Kiwamu anymore because of bad experiences.

I don't know how true that is but as somebody who once translated for a small group that cooperated with Kiwamu I have to say: I don't think it's implausible. :lol:

Does anyone know if any of the rumors are true? 'Cause many people seem to believe now that Kiwamu is the biggest asshole in the VK scene, but I don't really believe any gossips about this scene 'cause they're usually just made-up lies to make people hate someone.

So does anyone actually know if there's something really bad about Kiwamu except his desperate need to be popular?

Not to turn this into a Kiwamu topic, but back then when I was working for VisualZero/ASTAN, we though as a matter of politeness we would communicate with him in japanese (he does speak english, but obviously not perfect). I was a 2nd-year-japanese student, and just like everybody else in that group we were working for free, without profit, and I sat down and translated the eMail correspondances into japanese in my free time. And all I got was a rude remark that my japanese was "weird." Obviously not unintelligible, because he didn't ask any questions about things he didn't understand, but it just wasn't perfect.

Well yeah, neither is his english, but you don't see us complaining. XD

And obviously my japanese probably was weird back then, but one still could be more polite and at least appreciate the effort, lol. And there are lots of stories of him being rather moody and demanding, so I don't think it's all rumor.

He pretty much screwed himself over with some other people related to that ASTAN thing recently as well, had to do with a suicide ali or calmando qual tour or sth and him being unhappy about the fool also being in europe at the same date or sth.?

I wonder if the negative feedback to 'Shinrabansho -Setsuri-' was the reason for the previous four members leaving the band.

I guess with that in mind, it's a hope that Eros takes that into account and does better with the next release.

The reason: they spend a lot of money, time and balls in something worthless, 4 guys bought the single, that's all, they suck.

Hmm. Interesting. I'm semipleased.

I hated Shinrabanshou. The new tracks on it were fucking terrible, but of course the rerelased songs from Owari no Hajimari that I loved were great... but I don't think they should put the same three songs on the release right after the release they originally released them on, but that's just me.

Kuroi Taiyou is a fantastic song and if they do more songs like that or Kimi no Koe or Kimi ni Furu Zetsubou no Ame and less like Vertex or Hellmask or whatever the fuck those other songs were called, we're in business.

Unrelated, but I love Kiwamu. Havevn't met him yet, but BLOOD was one of my favorite bands and he's doing pretty well in GPKISM.

Kuroi Taiyou is a fantastic song and if they do more songs like that or Kimi no Koe or Kimi ni Furu Zetsubou no Ame and less like Vertex or Hellmask or whatever the fuck those other songs were called, we're in business.

This.

I really hope they start releasing new stuff soon 8D

and yeah I also read about Kiwamu.. from what I heard he doesn´t really seem to be a nice guy ><;

Guest Naru

Not to everybody

He is a perfect guy for his bands.

All bands like him very very much..

And lot of people who just know him in Japan too..

If I talk about Kiwamu.. they just don't believe anything..

only people oversea don't like him that much... and know what kind of ass he really is.

I really hate that Calmando Qual and Sound Bee are on his label ¬_¬ because 50% of my money goes to Kiwamu.

Oh well, this band made a big mistake.. to sign up to Starwave Records..

Nice, always must be funny, why not? xD

And I'm impressed by this one with grey hair (I do not remember his name yet), he's so cute and so shy (or it's only impression)

Sign in to follow this