Itsuki

Itsuki is here !!

Hi there ! 

I'm Itsuki, a french 18 years-old girl. I don't really know how to introduce myself so I apologize if it's not complete or whatever.

Furthermore, my english is not that good, sorry about that ^^"

It's been 5 years now since I'm listening to Visual Kei. The first time I listened to it, it was when a friend of mine send me a bunch of songs of An Cafe and I really enjoyed it. Few days later, I found out "The Invisible Wall" from the GazettE and "Blue Flame" from Alice Nine and that's how I begun to listen to Visual Kei. Today I'm not listening to VK as much as I did when I was 14 or 15 years old, but  I still enjoy some bands like Dadaroma, D.I.D., Nocturnal Bloodlust, BugLug or girugamesh for exemple.

If I came here it's because I want to discover "new" VK bands  and be surprise because when I see the latest releases of some of my favorite bands (like DIAURA for exemple), I don't feel anything. Hopefully, I'll found some bands who 'll catch my intrest.

I think it's all, if you have some questions, don't be afraid to ask them ^^

Hey there, nice to have you! Always feel free to send a message to users with a blue/red name if you have any questions or concerns. You'll fit right in here, so do make yourself comfortable. I spot you mentioning the two great A's: An Cafe and Alice Nine. /O/ Woo!! Enjoy the forums. Hope to see you around!

On 7/7/2016 at 9:10 AM, Itsuki said:

Hi there ! 

I'm Itsuki, a french 18 years-old girl. I don't really know how to introduce myself so I apologize if it's not complete or whatever.

Furthermore, my english is not that good, sorry about that ^^"

It's been 5 years now since I'm listening to Visual Kei. The first time I listened to it, it was when a friend of mine send me a bunch of songs of An Cafe and I really enjoyed it. Few days later, I found out "The Invisible Wall" from the GazettE and "Blue Flame" from Alice Nine and that's how I begun to listen to Visual Kei. Today I'm not listening to VK as much as I did when I was 14 or 15 years old, but  I still enjoy some bands like Dadaroma, D.I.D., Nocturnal Bloodlust, BugLug or girugamesh for exemple.

If I came here it's because I want to discover "new" VK bands  and be surprise because when I see the latest releases of some of my favorite bands (like DIAURA for exemple), I don't feel anything. Hopefully, I'll found some bands who 'll catch my intrest.

I think it's all, if you have some questions, don't be afraid to ask them ^^

This is so crazy because Invisible Wall and Blue Flame were also my first songs!

Welcome to the forums, you will DEFINITELY learn about a lot of bands here you didn't even know existed!