Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume) live-limited mini album "白き記憶(shiroki kioku)" release

白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume) live-limited mini album "白き記憶(shiroki kioku)" will be released at their live since 2016/07/31 (1,500yen)

[track list]
01.事例00 -あと少し-(jirei 00 -ato sukoshi-)
02.事例03 -策略-(jirei 03 -sakuryaku-)
03.事例01 -幻日-(jirei 01 -genjitsu-)
04.事例06 -レゾナント-(jirei 06 -resonant-)
05.事例0.7 -デイドリーム・オーヴァードース-(jirei 0.7 -daydream overdose-)
06.事例07 -リユニオン-(jirei 07 -reunion-)

ClzQPIHUsAAY9kT.jpg

Edited by Trombe

Guess I'll pick it up along with the other live release (if they still have it) that day.

I wasn't big on the preview I heard but I want to give them a chance....

I thought they were pretty decent when I saw them a few weeks ago. I liked 6 out of 8 of the songs they played so I hope they'll still have it when I see them again in August.

I'm curious as to how the songs will sound recorded since 事例04 -ナイン- and 事例02 -お祈り- are quite different recorded than how they were live. 

Edited by Duwang

@anakuro I'd be super grateful. Thank you so much!

And to add on to the topic, a few short live videos have emerged on Twitter so I'm posting them here for those who are curious.

Edited by Duwang

@Duwangno problem! we can just talk on twitter dm about it later!!

I hope I'm actually in time for them on the 31st the definitely do sound better than that preview they put on twitter

Would love to hear the recorded versions, because what they delivered on their free one-man was quite promising. It's a shame that it's live-limited again, but I still wonder how long they will last or if there is ever a not live-limited release coming up. Both, 白日ノ夢 and 黒姫の夢遊病, are giving me the impression of being around only for a limited period of time. Hopefully I just got it wrong one, would love to hear a "real" release at some point.

Sign in to follow this