Trombe

THE BLACK SWAN live-distributed lyrics video DVD release

THE BLACK SWAN live-distributed lyrics video DVD will be released at their one-man live "OUSIA" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/06/03 (14 TYPE in random), which will include lyrics video of 1 song from their new album "OUSIA"

That's fucking stupid! Why not just distribute a DVD with lyric videos for every song? Or--or, an idea that might seem downright insane to some of you, including an actual lyric booklet with the album itself?! I mean... Is that just a mind blowing concept, or what? :o

giphy.gif

Even if they'd let you take all 14 types (and I'm assuming they won't), it's still dumb.

WHEW LAD

SHIT NOODLES ARE GO.....

i'm sure some people will actually defend this.. somehow

Edited by Tokage

Come on man...like what the fuck?

Atleast release a Live DVD like are you serious...we don't even get a live dist single...we just get...this. fuck this in all of it's entirety.

8 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

That's fucking stupid! Why not just distribute a DVD with lyric videos for every song? Or--or, an idea that might seem downright insane to some of you, including an actual lyric booklet with the album itself?! I mean... Is that just a mind blowing concept, or what? :o

giphy.gif

Even if they'd let you take all 14 types (and I'm assuming they won't), it's still dumb.

[100]

13 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Or--or, an idea that might seem downright insane to some of you, including an actual lyric booklet with the album itself?!

LOL

Looks like The black swan is finding some new ways to take the money away from the fans. And Terakoya is enjoying it.

The fact that after all this time, the only thing we have to judge TBS from in regards to live performance is that terrishit live that was posted awhile back is VERY alarming.

24 minutes ago, The MAD Stallion said:

The fact that after all this time, the only thing we have to judge TBS from in regards to live performance is that terrishit live that was posted awhile back is VERY alarming.

if their lives are actually all that awful (i believe it) and they dont drop a live dvd soon then...its proof

Edited by emmny

Aren't they popular?
So it should be kinda 'easy' to get the dvds?
Or are they only oversea popular? Since I always though they are in Japan popular aswell lol 

im pretty sure they're more popular overseas than in japan itself lmao