Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Can you text from an iPod Touch?

I'm like 99% sure you can, but I don't know how. I just acquired a 8GB iPod Touch 5th gen, but I'm trying to figure out how to text. Can anyone help me out?

I don't know if you have found a solution yet, but I remember using apps for texting. Sadly my ipod touch was stolen. :(

there are several methods you can text on an iPod touch (there is no actual SMS application):

a. Through the Mail app, the same way as you would send an email

b. Through an IM app, same way you'd send an IM

watch how:

source of answers:

AUO!!!

AUOUO!!

I'll better not tell my dad, he's always playing with that thing. I didn't know you could text with an iPod Touch :o

Ehh ok, I give up on the texting. I'll just keep my texting plan on my phone.

Anyway, I have a new iPod related question. When I want to play all songs by an artist, it shows all the songs, but they're alphabetized, is there a way to make them categorize by the release instead of alphabetical?

Ehh ok, I give up on the texting. I'll just keep my texting plan on my phone.

Anyway, I have a new iPod related question. When I want to play all songs by an artist, it shows all the songs, but they're alphabetized, is there a way to make them categorize by the release instead of alphabetical?

You could make playlists, but that may be a problem if you want to do it for every band.

Sign in to follow this