anakuro

マイナス人生オーケストラ (Minus Jin-Say Orchestra)

@smilesxchibi nope no compilation really. though a lot of the older songs have newer versions but tbh a lot of the CDs are starting to sell out or are sold out so even the nationwide releases are getting harder to get a hold of, it seems. Though they do have quite a few of them for sale at their merch table still I think

@Biopanda tbh gay beach is one of the ones I still haven't been able to get my hands on lol 

If you were to find it now it'd probably be like 7000. MJO's used CD prices are inflated like crazy. I got sakuragaoka for like 2300 yen a year ago and it's now 5400. 

im diggin it but also im confused cuz that 2nd sample sounds familiar to me and idk why

the second one doesn't sound familiar to me so i can't help but 

the third song was recorded before (it was on an omnibus) and I love that song :')

i ordered my copy yesterday so i'm looking forward to grabbing it

@leafwork yeah i think she comes up to my nose maybe  and I'm only 161cm myself

So last night Ogawa leaving was announced..
The announcement has its own page on their OHP here.

It's actually not just one oneman live they will be having but two

• 2016.7.2 @ Zirco Tokyo
  • 2016.7.8 @ ESAKA MUSE

The onemans will be called 「オガワ、マイナスやめるってよ。」 ("I heard Ogawa's leaving Minus") which was decided by him. It's a play off of their song title 霧島、人間やめるってよ。 (which is a play off of a title of something else)

Ogawa's comment was like "to the people who are thinking 'again?! seriously you're quitting again?!' the answer is yes! that's right!" and he said it's not because he doesn't want to do MJO, not because he got in a fight with the members, not because he got tired of MJO. He loves MJO. He has to quit because of family reasons. 

Later if it's possible he's like to do support or session stuff, but it sounds like doing a real band is impossible for him at this point.

He also said, since he left before, that people might joke that since it's happened before he'll probably be back but the reality is that MJO will be looking for a new bassist. He hopes that we will all support the new bassist, too.

..anyway, it's hard for me to imagine MJO with someone other than ogawa on bass. I'm just glad I have the 8th off and can go..

So since Ogawa is leaving MJO is doing the Tokyo and Osaka onemans and the Tokyo oneman was tonight

I read someone's tweet about it and it seems that at their 8 year anniversary (a friend just told me 10/15 and not in September, though), they will go on hiatus for a bit.

The person said that the aim of the hiatus is to recharge MJO's batteries (充電期間) and start again afterwards.

Namamushi's confirmed it on her twitter here.

MJO's official twitter has tweeted about it now, too.

I wonder what they'll announce at the Osaka oneman, if anything.

Edited by anakuro