Trombe

envy Vo.深川哲也(fukagawa tetsuya) has departed

envy Vo.深川哲也(fukagawa tetsuya), who has informed his departure intention to other members since 2016/02, has departed at 2016/04/01

I know his well liked status but he has always been the problem in envy for me... every "screamed (?) melody" sounds same for me. Always like da-da-da... da-da-da... All of envys songs are amazing and ruined as soon as he changes from whispering to harsh vocals. Sucks for their/his fans, but it would be amazing to see where the band goes from now.

Hope its just some musical differences motives and nothing "serious" and hes fine tho.

this is the most devastating news i've heard in a long time like...fuck...i'm gonna miss his vocals so much. envy isn't envy without tatsuya but i think the rest of the band will do a great job with a new vocalist.

omg noooo....i had imagined that they would stay with the same members for at least 5-10 more years. i hope it's nothing serious too. i'm gonna really miss him. envy will certainly not be the same without him.

i think this is for real (everyone on facebook is confused too)

its so sudden but i dont think this is a joke considering the band's statement

if this is an april fools joke, that is too cruel.

feeling anxious now.

if it really is an april fools joke though shouldn't they have revealed that by now? maybe they are serious..