Sign in to follow this  
warau-yami

Hello

Hello!

Where do I start... I’m from Poland. Actually, I wanted to join the forum years ago.

Unfortunately, I’m slowly losing my interest in J-rock/visual kei and I’m more into J-pop now. But I still want to follow the scene.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome, thanks for finally joining! As @seurong said, you will find topics on all kinds of Japanese music and even global artists so don't be shy. Also if you have questions anyone with a blue or red name is here to help you.

Welcome!  We all have our favorite artists.  When I was in high school, I was really into pop punk, and would check out any band.  Now, only my absolute favorites are ones I still follow, like Sum 41.  

Same goes for me and VK, hair metal, whatever.  But I keep checking out new stuff to see if I like it.  For example, 2 years ago I hadn't ever heard of Kamijo, and now he's one of my favs.

Just keep checking stuff out, and you may find one that matches your tastes eventually!

Unfortunately, I’m slowly losing my interest in J-rock/visual kei

natural

Hey there we know each other from tumblr because of baddies & jully. :)

hi, nice to see you here! :)

Welcome to the forum! What Jpop artists are you into?

LDH artist (Exile, Sandaime J Soul Brothers, Doberman Infinity, E-girls etc). I also love soloists like Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Ayu, Daichi Miura, Miliyah Kato (and almost every R&B artist), some rap (AK-69, Aklo), reggae (lecca) and a combination of pop and rock (like Shunsuke Kiyokiba). Nothing exceptional but I want to try some indie artists in the future :) If there's something I dislike, it's the whole 48/Johnny's thing.

Maybe I'm just suffering from the 'vk mid-life crisis', it's been 10 years already. I got into J-pop later and I had a longer break so I still have a lot to discover. I try to keep my eye on the new bands, the last one that really got me interested was Vaniru. I still haven't checked ZETSURIN⚡HAGUKI which is a shame. And it's sad that Souiumono and Shounenki decided to disband...

Sign in to follow this