Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Panic Channel will disband

It was announced at tonight's one-man live that KYO~YA will be leaving the band and they will be disbanding after their last live in March.

Its really sad to see a great band like this break up after such a long time together :(

Is their alter-ego dead then too? I liked their song on the Cure Omnibus : /

Yeah, both PANIC☆ch and パニック??ゃん??る will be disbanding.

This is what i thought was going to happen and it did. Im literally crying myself because Panic has been the band that has help me cope with so bullshit in my life. I was saving money to see them at every live next year during the summer but now i guess i cant even go to the Last Live in March. Idk this may be my last time here on TW. There is no other bands that interest me as much as them except maybe DWP, but this is just not right i want them to recant this statement, but i guess it will never happen.

i thought they left the scene already? what

PANIC☆ch sorta did. They got rid of their "visuals" and stopped being booked for lives due to that.

Very very sad :( Not that they'd been as popular as long ago, but it's so sad to see them go after being around for so long. I guess the members might feel too old now/too disconnected, but I would love to see some of them return ;(

Thanks for the news; I'm posting on S-T thanks to your tip. Were you at the live or did you just hear through 2ch/someone?

Absolutely terrible news. One of my first indie vk bands, I honestly didn't think they would be breaking up anytime soon. I remember the first time I heard 829, soooo long ago(late 05 early 06), good memories. In that sense I guess I'll always have good feelings about this band, and while it's sad to see them go, at least they were always a quality band. Hopefully this isn't the end for them, hopefully they move onto other bands and keep bringing good music to vk.

You will be missed Panic Channel(s).

Very very sad :( Not that they'd been as popular as long ago, but it's so sad to see them go after being around for so long. I guess the members might feel too old now/too disconnected, but I would love to see some of them return ;(

Thanks for the news; I'm posting on S-T thanks to your tip. Were you at the live or did you just hear through 2ch/someone?

A friend of mine is a huge panic fan and goes to all their Tokyo lives. She sent me an email from her phone right after the announcement was made.

I feel bad for their fans; I hear they have a pretty big fan base.

Not as much anymore, sadly :( They used to have a lot, but the numbers have been dwindling. My friend said that at their previous live at Urawa Narciss, there was only a little over one row of panic fans there. That seems to be how it is for most of their lives lately(but hopefully not the oneman).

OMFG! why them! the only who hasnt been called "BAD" at all and they disband. I still really enjoy their music a lot. Stayed soo long together and now ther are going too. I hope they release something new before they leave.

Not as much anymore, sadly :( They used to have a lot, but the numbers have been dwindling. My friend said that at their previous live at Urawa Narciss, there was only a little over one row of panic fans there. That seems to be how it is for most of their lives lately(but hopefully not the oneman).

My friend saw them at Takadanobaba area and he said that the place was completely almost empty then when panic came on he said the place was packed. So i guess it depends on location too.

My friend saw them at Takadanobaba area and he said that the place was completely almost empty then when panic came on he said the place was packed. So i guess it depends on location too.

I guess it depends. But somehow, my image of them has always been that of a band with many fans and packed live-houses.

Absolutely terrible news. One of my first indie vk bands, I honestly didn't think they would be breaking up anytime soon. I remember the first time I heard 829, soooo long ago(late 05 early 06), good memories. In that sense I guess I'll always have good feelings about this band, and while it's sad to see them go, at least they were always a quality band. Hopefully this isn't the end for them, hopefully they move onto other bands and keep bringing good music to vk.

You will be missed Panic Channel(s).

Took the words right out of my mouth.

man this sucks ass so much... ALWAYS ALWAYS THE BEST BANDS DISBAND!!

this sucks...im gonna miss them...

I always felt kind of bad for them because they lost practically all their popularity after Tara and the other guys left, but at the same time it was really cool how they continued to release quality work most of times. I admit I haven't been up to what they've been doing lately, but it's a pity to see them finally give up and go.

indefinitely on hiatus>disband, SOAD(i dont like them) came back 4 years after their indefinite hiatus, so hopefully panic can do the same, like when Tara and Tsubasa left and they went hiatus too, but came back two months later :D so im going to stay optimistic about this and hope for the best or atleast make them bring back key.

indefinitely on hiatus>disband, SOAD(i dont like them) came back 4 years after their indefinite hiatus, so hopefully panic can do the same, like when Tara and Tsubasa left and they went hiatus too, but came back two months later :D so im going to stay optimistic about this and hope for the best or atleast make them bring back key.

But they can pull off a MALICE MIZER indefinite hiatus ;) 10 years and still nothing...

Oh that's semi-good news! I would love for them to just reappear, spending a butt-ton of money on promotion and forcing everyone to love them.

By the way, there's no way for you to go to the last show? When had you been planning to go see them originally?

they will be indefinitely on hiatus (practically disband?) after their live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2011/03/04

Errrr, didn't they change line ups two or three times before?

I'm pretty sure they would be back, but I didn't care much for them after 05-06 either, their line-up with Tara and other guys was the best.

No VK band is safe from disbandment.

One of these days, Versailles will suddenly disband and I'll be officially done with this scene's fragility bullshit.

I guess you have nothing to worry about, they will just re-re-record the same stuff over and over again.

Versailles is the immortality of Gackt multiplied by greediness of Kamijo and spiced with their cute guitarists.

Sign in to follow this