mits.

hi guys~

hello everyone!

i've been registered here for quite a while, but i thought today that it'd be nice to write a little bit too :3

as for the japanese music, i'm into merry, dir en grey, buck-tick, backdrop cinderella, karasu (non-vkei), jinkaku radio, cali=gari, mouse on the keys, ningen isu, sheena ringo, sukekiyo, thee michelle gun elephant etc.

i also listen to lots of different music, i'm interested in ero guro, old movies, 18th&19th century literature and some other minor stuff.

nice to meet you all! ^^ feel free to ask anything, i have kind of boring evening~

@beni @paradoxal hi and thank you! ^^

@jigsaw9 thanks! :D and i see some other good music on your lastfm ^^

@cat5 hello :) woah, someone liking backdrop cinderella! i was a very lonely fan, haha ^^

hi & welcome to the forum! our music taste is quite different but there are lots of ppl here who share your favorite bands :)

and out of curiosity, which 18/19C writers do you like?

@plastic_rainbow jinkaku and TMGE! *hi5*

@hiroki mostly gothic horror, detective stories and early sci-fi :) i've just realized that i meant to write 19&20~

bram stoker, edgar allan poe, arthur donan coyle, lovecraft, robert louis stevenson, h.g.wells, mary shelley~ mostly classics :)