hello im a new member ^w^ my friend told me of this site so i decided to join it looks cool :D im from canada,i love visual kei bands and fashion i been into the genre and style for a few years now and idk what id do without it XD feel free to talk to me im a nice person ;-;  my favorite bands are listed on my profile but i will say some here too.  D,mejibray,the gazette,versailles,jupiter,lareine,dir en grey,malice mizer,moi dix mois,alice nine,lycaon,avelcain,kaya,miyavi,d=out,aicle,la mule,shazna,matenrou opera,deluhi and 100s others...im very shy but very friendly too i think lol. 

Hello and welcome! You'll feel right at home here with those favourites (I spot D=OUT, they need more love). Hope you can discover more and enjoy your time here. Also, be sure to click on 'MultiQuote' at the bottom of posts when you want to respond to more than one post.

Hello and welcome! You'll feel right at home here with those favourites (I spot D=OUT, they need more love). Hope you can discover more and enjoy your time here. Also, be sure to click on 'MultiQuote' at the bottom of posts when you want to respond to more than one post.

thank you ^-^ and hehe yes! D=out is so awesome *_*  and i noticed that but i usually prefer to respond to people one by one when saying thank you ^^

hello there, i'm new here as well

a fellow la'mule fan!! i'm getting into them recently after ignoring them for years... i just fell in love with the Inspire album <3

thank you ^-^ and hehe yes! D=out is so awesome *_*  and i noticed that but i usually prefer to respond to people one by one when saying thank you ^^

You can still respond to each person separately when multi-quoting. This is to prevent spam.

hello there, i'm new here as well

a fellow la'mule fan!! i'm getting into them recently after ignoring them for years... i just fell in love with the Inspire album <3

awesome! *u* yeah they are so amazing *0*