niivozombie

hello people

Hi there, i'm from Chile and love music globally with passion.

There are a lot of bands from japan i love (my favourite band of all times is luna sea), and love the older (proto?) vk bands (die in cries, zi:kill, etc.) and not so old vk bands (mist of rouge, kalimero, plastic tree, etc.).

I run a small tumblr called "Arbaro Sonoj" which reviews and uploads old school visual releases (it's in spanish, but still you can check it out here: arbarosonoj.tumblr.com), and I hope to run into fellow old vk lovers to share thoughts and music. If anyone wants to add me to their soulseek account, my name is the same as the one here.

Cheers!

Great taste, dude. I've rarely see people commenting on old vk stuff, your tumblr is amazing! Great discovery. I don't understand spanish 100% but considering the similarities with portuguese I'm fine with it.

Cheers, mate. Enjoy the forum.

Great taste, dude. I've rarely see people commenting on old vk stuff, your tumblr is amazing! Great discovery. I don't understand spanish 100% but considering the similarities with portuguese I'm fine with it.

Cheers, mate. Enjoy the forum.

Thanks! I don't update that often, but it's not my goal to build those "2316846649 downloads" blogs anyway. I love portuguese, it sound so msuical <3

Hi there, welcome! :) Yay for LUNA SEA!

I just love them!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many of your kind here, enjoy!

Thanks! I was looking for a good community like this for a looong time. I would prefer one in spanish, but hey, what you gonna do? The vk novelty (or jrock/jpop for that matter) has mostly wear off here in Chile (i'm i even saying this right?) and became replaced by kpop fans, so all vk/jrock communities are gone now :c

Welcome! die in cries is great!

Thanks! I know, I haven't listened to D'erlanger that much, but love Kiyo's voice in Die in cries!

im new too xD welcome,i love  your taste *_* old school VK is awesome <3

I think so too, I just love that 80's-but-in-the-90's kind of a vibe!

Hello zombi o/

Have good day!

Hey, you too!

Hello, and welcome to MH! Plastic Tree fan here too, yaaassh. Will add you on tumblr and slsk. Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Ahh, that's a great underrated band right there! I almost got to seem them live here, but the tickets didn't sell well so everybody got a refund and a big dissapointing moment in our lives xD At least they let me keep my ticket, it's the only one I have from a show I didn't go :c

Yeah, checked out your tumblr, nice uplifting content :3 Also be sure to send me a message in slsk so I can add you too!

welcome to the forum~

and yay for plastic tree! ^^/

Hey, more p3 fans!!! What a wonderful places this is!

Another ZI÷KILL fan, wonderful! I agree, it isn't quite often that people join the forum who have a taste for the more... original blend of Visual Kei. I'll be keeping an eye out for your Tumblr blog. 

(Also, you can practice your Dutch with me, if you want to.)

Another ZI÷KILL fan, wonderful! I agree, it isn't quite often that people join the forum who have a taste for the more... original blend of Visual Kei. I'll be keeping an eye out for your Tumblr blog. 

(Also, you can practice your Dutch with me, if you want to.)

Yesss, I love ZI:KILL!! Ah that would be great, I used to live in the Netherlands you know, five years. Maar ik ben het taal een beetje vergeten, en ik verwissel het ook met het engels! OK, that was terrible, but I'm reading the Dutch thread in the International Lounge, and will try to talk there once in a while if you guys don't mind.