Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NoGoD new album "Renovate" release

Arguments over semantics on the Internet is a terrible idea.

That said, anything along the lines of "well that's your opinion" isn't much of an argument to begin with. The only thing that drives me even crazier is when I criticize a band and someone responds with "well what music have you written?" or "well how many records have you sold?"

Arguments over semantics on the Internet is a terrible idea.

That said, anything along the lines of "well that's your opinion" isn't much of an argument to begin with. The only thing that drives me even crazier is when I criticize a band and someone responds with "well what music have you written?" or "well how many records have you sold?"

Agreed ? But seriously though, how many records have you sold? XD

I feel like they've reached a point where they've started to reuse choruses. I swear I've heard these songs before.

"Reached a point"? They've really only got one song, which they have recycled over and over for every song on every one of their albums. But what a song it is!

I think they had much variety back in the day. Compare Guren to Aozora to Atria! But I totally agree regarding their newer song(s). Their power metal route is getting kind of old now.
Which makes this album title hilariously ironic.

I just listened to this new album yesterday and I think it actually has much more variety than their old albums. I really liked it and think it's the best album they've done for ages!

Sign in to follow this