Sign in to follow this  
Miasma

Do you believe in the paranormal?

Ghosts, spirits, entities, possessions, extra-terrestrials, cryptids, ESP, clairvoyance, telepathy, psychics, etc.?

Personally, I do... to an extent. Okay I believe in such things as ghosts, spirits, extra-terrestrials, and such.

But most of this "psychic-ESP-telepathy" stuff just doesn't click with me. You know, like those "ghost hunter" shows where the paranormal teams invite a "psychic" to see if there's a ghost in the house? And he/she just puts her hands in the air, appears to have had an orgasm, and says "Yes there are so many ghosts here, I can feel them tickling my-" okay well you get what I mean. I just don't buy any of that...

Another question: have you ever had a paranormal encounter? Well if so, than share your story! I for one love a good scary story.

I've only had small occurrences happen to me: ever so often I would hear a child's footsteps outside my bedroom in my old house, seeing what to me appear to be horned chimp-sized animals outside my grandmother's house in Mexico, and having seen my aunt's porcelain dolls *shivers* move their heads.

Anyways... discuss, share, speak.

since i met ghost and experiences it myself, i am a believer now.

i was cynical to this matter too before and at some times were so out of the line.

i dare ghost to show up, i form a group of 3 peoples to looking for the truth.

from staying over at our high school to have us trapped inside an old museum.

and because we wanted it, so we got it.

to see is to believe, right?

also, when i was living in Bali,

so many odds going on there.

at my Dad's place. until i got one women shaped slept beside me one nite.

and Dad eventually find out the crib was having some massacre few families before my Dad rent it.

we moved quickly right after that.

but the experiences stays.

i belive they are around us even in Church.

my friend has her 6th sense open

another friend of mine saw his relative's spirit guarding their house.

my father believed that his parents are also guarding their home.

there was a weird smell.

my mother heard the voice of her grandmother calling her and also that grandmother's spirit

was felt by my aunt too.

the said spirits of my grandparents in both sides appeared occasionally in my dream.

for the witchcraft, there was a program called I SURVIVED in my place.

the witch inherit the skill from her grandparent.

the witch challenged a wizard to put a spell on her

the wizard did. she had itchy,itchy thing like molestation that feels like she is stripped.

she asked for help to her cult master.

they dispelled the spell.

conclusions occur that caster of the witchcraft will suffer the consequences if they use it in bad.

YES I DO. Although I never experienced them(except footsteps and laughing),I do feel scared sometimes when I go to toilet midnite. I wonder how does real ghosts look like. I never face to face with ghost,poltergeists,demonic but I experienced indirectly situations.

this reminds me,

I once tried a palmistry vendor during my travel,

i got some nice "fate reading" result, which makes me happy.

but the outcome in real life is yet to be proven, though.

We'll see.

Do you believe in such thing?

Yes. I have tons of dejavu in my everyday life. It's quite scarying some times!

I feel like I have this all the time in my dreams, but I don't know for sure.

I do. I am actually convinced a spirit is following me because I have the same paranormal experiences wherever I am. I don't know if ghosts can be bound to one person or if it is one at all, but I do see figures at the foot of my bed. Right now I'm sleeping on an air bed in my mum's living room in a completely different city and I saw the same figure in the corner of the room. I've seen it dashing by my bed, and another time coming very slowly coming toward me until it's face was right in front of me. I hear scratching near the walls, banging and footsteps when everyone is sleeping.

My dogs bark at seemingly nothing too.

The most frightening experiences involve sleep paralysis though, which in this case is my mind waking before my body does and still happens from time to time. Not nearly as often as it used to. Once, I was frozen still (obviously there are realistic explanations for this too) and felt fingers on both of my ankles pull me for about fifteen seconds before letting go. Then I squealed, thrashed and fell out of bed. :(

So I believe in ghosts and spirits and guardians. I also firmly believe in aliens. There are other lifeforms out there after all. EPS-telepathy-psychics whatever I do not trust. Especially the self-proclaimed mediums who prey on the devastation of those who have lost loved ones.

I am open to the idea of the paranormal, but have never experienced any contact with such, nor do I really believe many people who say they have -- but I guess I'm open.

Shit's insane, I personally don't believe but I'm in no position to trounce on others experiences. Although I do believe, firmly in extrasolar/extraterrestrial life, but I tend to draw the line at people claming that they had their marriage/life/reputation ruined by a so called "alien abduction".

Honest to God...I both believe and am skeptical. Skeptical mostly of people on TV that claim shit. :T

That and our mind is a powerful thing. Just with imagination alone you can see some fucked up shit. Believe me. I woke up once to find a little kid sitting on the corner of my bed..TURNS out it wasn't a kid..it was my cat...Her tail was standing up and the light form my window was weirdly casted on her, on top of it all I just woke up in the middle of the night and had no glasses on..LOL So my mind saw my cat, and skewed that image into a little boy. :T

At the same time me and my friend practically talk in unison almost 24/7 out of nowhere. ( You know how sometimes twins are portrayed where they will speak at the same time the same thing? yeah) But I thought it was just with her and possibly because I know her well, no, its been the same with a lot of people and even one girl who I've never met in person who lives in England. ( Its really creepy to type up the exactly same thing as the person you are talking to on msn with who is an ocean away). So I dunno what to honestly make of this.

I completely believe, though I haven't had any paranormal experiences myself. Not any that I can remember, anyways. I've had a couple of precognitive dreams in the past though, so seeing those have made me believe even more. I also believe that aliens exist; it's impossible that us humans are the only life forms in this immense universe, it's pure logic.

My mother walks around the house with one of those blinky light ghost detector things from ghost hunters and freaks out that there's ghost around if it blinks a lot... And says when we die we go to Jesus who lives with the aliens in space in a huge UFO... That's why the Egyptians built the pyramids to the stars, so Jesus can navigate earth in his UFO.

I personally haven't found proof of the paranormal, I have found proof of crazy people. So that's what I believe.

I would like to, but there's no proof yet. I tried to summon spirits some time ago but nothing happened.

If these paranormal stuff are like Paranormal Activity... then it would be extremely funny.

My mother walks around the house with one of those blinky light ghost detector things from ghost hunters and freaks out that there's ghost around if it blinks a lot... And says when we die we go to Jesus who lives with the aliens in space in a huge UFO... That's why the Egyptians built the pyramids to the stars, so Jesus can navigate earth in his UFO.

I personally haven't found proof of the paranormal, I have found proof of crazy people. So that's what I believe.

Your mom is awesome!

I would like to, but there's no proof yet. I tried to summon spirits some time ago but nothing happened.

If these paranormal stuff are like Paranormal Activity... then it would be extremely funny.

It's not that easy XD it takes years. And sometimes you ask yourself 'Is it real or am I just nuts?'

It's not that easy XD it takes years. And sometimes you ask yourself 'Is it real or am I just nuts?'

Yes... that's why I gave up! Some people can do stuff like this in their first time summoning.. others need to study and practice. It means I don't have much to do with it, I guess... XD I would spend so much time on something that really doesn't fits me at all...

Reviving for something that happened last night. I was just lying in bed with my headphones on, when suddenly I felt this huge presence in the room closing in on me and I even got a small glimpse of a dark shadow hovering above me. Its face was incredibly close to mine and it seemed as if it had its hands on either sides of my shoulders (you know, that awkward position). It scared the hell out of me because it kept being there. When I asked in my head softly if it could move away a bit because it was frightening me, it did. I still felt it in the room afterwards though, but nothing happened after I fell asleep. I'm still wondering what it was and if it was hostile or friendly.

I always kind of believed that I had a protective spirit with me because sometimes when I asked this person something it would happen in some sort of way. I'm not saying who it is because you'll probably laugh at me, but since the presence from above me disappeared so soon, it is also possible that a protective spirit got rid of it?

The most frightening experiences involve sleep paralysis though, which in this case is my mind waking before my body does and still happens from time to time. Not nearly as often as it used to. Once, I was frozen still (obviously there are realistic explanations for this too) and felt fingers on both of my ankles pull me for about fifteen seconds before letting go. Then I squealed, thrashed and fell out of bed. :(

sometimes when i woke up for a moment i see ghosts and weird figures/things. not often. but is very scary and one time i saw one whispering something in my ear. i searched for it in internet and they say it happens in sleep paralysis.(i don't have paralysis only hallucinations) i don't have this thing where you can't move but you are awake. i only had it once younger and was the scariest thing ever i don't want ever this to happen again. but this year i saw ghosts . but they seem so real.

Sign in to follow this