Sign in to follow this  
sai

Linkin Park

the guys just love experimenting with high technologies. yesterday, they've launched a website with an interactive video for a song, Lost In The Echo. it uses a viewer's Facebook page to make him feature in the video. check it out at http://www.lostintheecho.com/

this will make fourth video off Living Things after Burn It Down, an Abraham Lincoln movie trailer with Powerless, and a still to premiere video for Castle Of Glass which will promote a videogame, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.

also, I assume there will be a more of a standard, non-interactive video for Lost In The Echo.

my favorite singles of them are...(with the score, from a to z)

Blackbirds 7/10

Bleed It Out 7.5/10

Breaking The Habit 9.5/10

Burning In The Skies 9/10

Crawling 8.5/10

Faint 6.5/10

From The Inside 9/10

Given Up 10/10

In The End 8/10

Iridescent 8.8/10

Leave Out All The Rest 10/10

Lost In The Echo 6.5/10

My December 10/10

New Divide 9.4/10

Numb 9.8/10

One Step Closer 9.8/10

Papercut 8/10

Points Of Authority 7.8/10

Shadow Of The Day 8.9/10

Somewhere I Belong 9.2/10

The Catalyst 8.1/10

Waiting For The End 7.2/10

What I've Done 9/10

I really like the lyrics. But a mediocre song imo...

What do you think? I dunno but the upcoming album could be another disappointment, which won't be surprising.

funny enough, I do like the music part but the lyrics are far too childish for a 40 years old rock star.

"That you don't know what you've got
Oh you don't know what you've got
No you don't know what you've got
Until it's gone."

you guys serious?

I'm getting disappointed (AGAIN) even before the actual release. really hope the rest the album is not like Guilty All The Same.

I'm ok with the song and it feels like a mix of what they've done before but I don't think this new album will be all that special, sadly enough.

I'm one of those people who somewhat enjoyed Living Things, even if it's just because Lost in the Echo was such an awesome track, but this one has given me two songs I honestly couldn't care for at all after one or two listens :/

Little bit dissapointed, expected something 'heavier' - this is just next 'radio' song 

This new one is way better. I like it. Guitars are soft as hell, but the instrumental sounds good, so...

Looking forward the album. 

Have loved every single album they've released in some way but this new one really has no song I can say I really like. It's a decent album, but there's nothing new or special about it. Kind of sad this album became what it is, but I wasn't expecting anything anyway :/

The new album was pretty mediocre and light. I don't mean light as in not heavy (which it is), but light as in almost no songs have anything much going on. All the lyrics were very "cliche" if you'll allow me to use that word and the instrumentation had much lacking. The only good song was Guilty All the Same and Rebellion. GATS was because of the rapping part which was creative and had some good lines, even though the guitars were duller than ever on that part. GATS was good because Daron Malakian, enough said.

Sign in to follow this