Kawaii_Minpha

I'm leaving

Dear MH community, i'm leaving MH due to abusive prohibition of freedom of speech. There is a moderator who seemingly enjoy to delete my messages and updates. He or she will recognize himself or herself. I am confident that this person have personal hate regarding my person, for some unknown reason. Otherwise, i cannot explain the reason that would push this person to act like this. Maybe this topic will be deleted too, maybe not, who knows? I can't believe what's happening because i personally used to have no problem with all moderators, all members, everyone on MH community, even if i not always agree with everyone all the time, there was never hate from my side. Therefore, i don't have a clue about who it could be exactly, and why this person is acting like this. Due to the way i am, i won't accuse anyone without knowing who it is, i think i understand the message; i'm not welcome here anymore.

Your post was removed because coming onto a thread and saying "wow, there's a lot of retarded messages here" in simply inflammatory and in no way contributes to discussion.

Furthermore, going on to statuses and bitching about staff decisions is equally unwelcome. If you'd like to discuss this further, you can reach me via P.M. But if you're not satisfied with the way we handle things, then you're also free to leave.

Thread closed.