Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LiPS live-limited single "病" release

it is announced at LiPS 清人(kiyoto) birthday 100-attendant-limited one-man live "リップサービス(LiPS service)" at Shibuya GLAD at 2015/12/08 that their live-limited single "病(yamai)" will be released at their live since their presents live "二月ノ病(nigatsu no yamai)" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/02/06 (3 songs, 1,200yen)

btw they will hold their 1st anniversary free one-man live "終わりと始まり(owari to hajimari)" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/03/14

they have changed their band name to "リップス(LiPS)", and they will have announcement at their live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/01/27...I wonder whether their support Gt.ジュエリー寺西(jewelry teranishi) will officially join the band at that live

CY2b9CdVAAAqJTS.jpg

Ugh, here we go again. At least Kiyoto didn't kill another bands this time. And I actually prefer this name so we don't have to share with another artist at last.fm and everything Kiyoto does is great, so yay, looking forward to new releases.

[track list]
01.復讐激情(fukushuu gekijou)
02.さらば理性よビッチを殺せ(saraba risei yo bitch wo korose)
03.怨めしや(urameshiya)

in view of band look and song titles, it appears that their band style has changed to more radical

I really liked their songs, so I'm looking forward to new releases too :3

I hope the ''radical change'' won't be disappointing, I like their style so if they continue like that I would be happy :3 ..but it's also good they wanna be orginal so I'm very curious.

Sign in to follow this