Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Gossip selling goods compilation with live single

ゴシップ (Gossip) will be selling "数量限定 特典付悪童会組合必須アイテムコンプセット 悪童会ver." (Suuryou gentei tokuten tsuki akudoukai kumiai hissu item comp set akudoukai ver).

Which except for a parka, tshirt, towel, tote bag, also will include their one track single "バカアホマヌケ万歳" (baka aho manuke banzai) for 8000 JPY.

The compilation goods set will be sold at their "MadWink.PRESENTS ゴシップ主催EVENT「悪ア餓鬼無法地帯~ダメな大人にはなりません~パート3」" on 15/12/12 @Takadanobaba area

Source /w pictures: http://ameblo.jp/gossip-psycho/entry-12104207946.html?timestamp=1449583215

Cool. Hope someone gets their hands on it... 8000 YEN is way too much for 1 track for me lol.

EDIT: it pisses me off that they sell it like this. It's one of my favorite songs by them -_- First time I saw them live they played it and I have been hoping for it to be released ever since, only for it to be released like this. fucking bullshit, put it in a regular single or on an album or something.

Don't worry guys, I am crazy enough and I've already ordered it, haha... Thankfully the rest of the goods set is stuff I will actually use for the most part.

And yes, I hate that they're releasing it this way. Regular live-only/mail order-only stuff is annoying enough as it is, but to make it part of a 8000 yen bundle on top of that is really lame.

^ Ya, that's definitely too pricey for one song~ Hate when bands do shit like that.

iTunes

You can listen little bit preview

(buy he you want )

I don't think I buy CD only for one song

for 6 song or for 10 or 23 OK take my money or 100 joke lol

As requested, some (not great quality) pics.

The goods!

Top: towel. Bottom: hoodie, t-shirt, tote, membership card. I especially love the design on the hoodie, I know I'll be wearing it a lot.

Backside of the card.

This seems to have the Baka Aho Manuke Banzai lyrics printed on it. I don't know why part of it is marked out like that. Also, (a) I don't have a scanner, and (B) it's laminated, so unfortunately this is the best I can do (without getting out my real camera, but I don't know how much that will help).

That stuff looks cool, I wish I had it !

I'm going to type out those lyrics. it is very easy to see ... except the censored part.. which I'll have to guess at

thank you for the pics!

I can't hear/see what the last part is but the first two censored parts says:

生まれてきたことが申し訳ないような気分になるけれどお父さんごめんねあたしの将来は親不孝ものです

その目で見ないでこんなあたしだってと強く生きてますお父さんごめんねあたしの居場所はここしかないのよ

I can't hear/see what the last part is but the first two censored parts says:

生まれてきたことが申し訳ないような気分になるけれどお父さんごめんねあたしの将来は親不孝ものです

その目で見ないでこんなあたしだってと強く生きてますお父さんごめんねあたしの居場所はここしかないのよ

Oh, I already finished the lyrics. http://hiphopvomit.blogspot.com/2016/01/gossip-baka-aho-manuke-banzai.html

In the second line you wrote, you have お父さん, but I'm pretty sure he says お母さん . 

Sign in to follow this