Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kagrra, new album "百鬼絢爛(hyakkikenran)" release

Kagrra, new album "百鬼絢爛(hyakkikenran)" will be released at 2011/02/02 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,990yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.百鬼跳??(hyakkichouryou)

02.契(chigiri)

03.隠??慕(kakurenbo)

04.白??嘘(shiroiuso)

05.鬼還(kikan)

06.月??斑雲 紫陽花??雨(tsuki ni murakumo hana ni ame)

07.鬼咆(kihou)

08.魔????世??夢(manatsu no yo no yume)

09.四季(shiki)

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.契(chigiri) (PV)

02.off-shot

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/kagrra,/

so this will be their last release, right?

very saddening. but will looking forward to it nevertheless.

hope it's a masterpiece :P

This will be a masterpiece, just like everything else they have released. There's no doubt about that.

They won't. I don't see how a band that released 6 classic and amazing albums, 5 classic and amazing EPs, 23 (or something) classic and amazing singles, two classic and amazing demos, as well as plenty of amazing live DVDs could ever make anything bad. It just doesn't work that way. They can't possibly make anything bad. It's not in their nature. They are not Dir en grey or Gazette, these guys have some standards. They won't do like the two mention bands and released some shitty stuff every now and then. I just know it!

It's only nine tracks, and three of them are singles :(

Hopefully they make a brilliant record this time

2 Mono

comparing Kaggra to Dir en grey is quite an offence towards Diru, considering Kaggra's releases for the past four or so years sucked major balls, with a single exception for Core.

And at least Dir en grey won't be booking concert halls for less than 500 people each when it would be their time to end the band.

To be honest, I won't really say that EVERYTHING that Kagrra, has released is awesome. Shuu was a very big disappointment for me. Anyway, I'll see how this turns out.

i hope so.

I don't wish for them to end their career with bad release.

:cough:cough:rentrer en soi :cough:

To be honest, I won't really say that EVERYTHING that Kagrra, has released is awesome. Shuu was a very big disappointment for me. Anyway, I'll see how this turns out.

Have to agree with this and Core wasn't a good album to me

i hope so.

I don't wish for them to end their career with bad release.

lol.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for this too. It's a bummer that it only has 9 songs (3 of which are singles), but I'm expecting good things from this. Would love a long and epic song too, but since it's ending with Shiki, I don't see how they could have one like that in the middle of the album.

they ended way better than they started, and with kaggra it's quite the opposite.

Haha, so true! Neither of the bands never sucked, though.

Didn't like Core that much either. It's usually some singles with nice A-sides that pick my interest. Their albums never did much for me.

Sign in to follow this