Trombe

KISAKI & MIZALY lucky bags & 凛(lin) BOOTLEG LIVE DVD release

KISAKI lucky bag & MIZALY luck bag will be released at 凛(lin) phototaking event at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/11/22 (10,000yen each, limited 1)

KISAKI lucky bag will include his one costume and MIRAGE & Syndrome video (>10 pcs)+CD-R (including song of KISAKI "student-era" early band "LEVIA" live-distributed demo tape)+α

凛(lin) BOOTLEG LIVE DVD "2015.09.13 Takadanobaba AREA" will be also released at that event at 2015/11/22 (4,000yen), which will include scene of their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/13

I would assume a winner is drawn by a lottery ticket, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's a first-come, first-served purchase. Kisaki (and UNDER CODE) have sold these lucky-bags dozens of times, and you're actually off way cheaper, and you'd know this if you've ever made these purchases before. Please don't instantly shout 'money-grubber!' without knowing what you're talking about. For instance, I have bought both ¥5.000 and ¥10.000 lucky-bags from them in the past, and their contents were always much more expensive than the price you buy them for. 

Also, these ones are considerably cheap. The Kisaki one features one of his costumes and ten videos from his personal collection, this could mean that the lucky buyer is receiving content that has never been released before, or content that we are entirely unaware of. It's hardly hunger, it's dedication to fans.

SECRET LIVE VIDEO 1 (3,000yen, limited 15) & SECRET LIVE VIDEO 2 (3,500yen, limited 15) will be released at CERO BIRTHDAY EVENT "Here's looking at me, kid Vol.2" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/12/01