Trombe

グリモア-GRIMOIRE- new maxi single "ぼくとタルパ(boku to tulpa)" release

i gotta say although i was pretty disappointed with their previous release which is very strange since i attended like an edison tokyo store back then were they exclusively played both songs in full cuz from my remembrence i liked both but when i heard it on CD not really... *maybe i was just to excited while i was in the shop....*

but this song sounds damn good!

i gotta say although i was pretty disappointed with their previous release which is very strange since i attended like an edison tokyo store back then were they exclusively played both songs in full cuz from my remembrence i liked both but when i heard it on CD not really... *maybe i was just to excited while i was in the shop....*

but this song sounds damn good!

I feel the same. I was excited to hear the first 2 songs, but they didn't really stick with me. This sounds a lot better honestly

^^I actually really like their first single! Yeah, the actual sound quality is a bit like a demo, but the ambiance is so nice and refreshing! It made the songs more unpredictable. I wish they would combine the ambient elements of those two songs with the punchier production of this one.

Their image is really cool though! Looking forward to seeing this band grow.

^ The artwork cover is really cool!

I've already preordered this! So excited!!!

Yea it kind of reminds me of their 1st release, it would be cool if all their releases follow this snowy/winter theme

btw they will hold their presents live "おともだちごっこ(otomodachi gokko)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/04/22

[live participating artists]
グリモア-GRIMOIRE-
ソニックデスモンキー(sonic death monkey)
マーブルヘッド(marblehead)
叙情四重奏「カノン」(kanon)
KILLANETH
MEABEL
Vexent
#ロストワールド(lost world)