Trombe

DI3SIRAE one-day revival

DI3SIRAE will revive for one-day at their live at Shinsaibashi SUNHALL at 2015/12/21

DI3SIRAE members:
Vo.L (ex-↑PicaSso↓)
Gt.6 (ex-Diverse glare in Riot, now in Audiohead Mud Corps)
Gt.玄(gen) (ex-↑PicaSso↓)
Ba.色(shiki) (カルディア(cardia))
Dr.涙(rui) (ex-RevleZ)

CSPQAtmUsAA9xWB.jpg

[3]

It's not like anyone seems to be doing anything that important... Cardia I guess.

I really loved Diverse, and Revlez too, but agree with others, a comeback would be awesome!

叫真(kyoma)(ex-RevleZ) session & 凌央(ryo)(ex-RevleZ) session will also perform at Shinsaibashi SUNHALL at 2015/12/21

叫真(kyoma) session members:
Vo.叫真(kyoma) (ex-RevleZ)
Gt.朔羽(sakuha) (ex-Xepher)
Gt.艶(yoshi) (ex-Xepher)
Ba.nao (Shellmy)
Dr.爻(kou) (UnRealistic)

凌央(ryo) session members:
Vo.Atsushi (Effet de reve)
Gt.瑠璃(luri) (ex-BASH!)
Ba.凌央(ryo) (ex-RevleZ, now UnRealistic(support))
Dr.白(mashiro) (ex-メビウス(mebius))

as カルディア(cardia) will disband, I wonder whether ex-DI3SIRAE members will consider to reunite

Wasn't the official reason they broke up about family problems with 6? If it wasn't musical differences, this one-man live might be a way to test the waters. I won't be hopeful but this would be great.

They didn't say officially, just someone had family problems.  But "family problems" is what they always say because it's the one reason nobody will argue with!

Judging from what I read around that time, I think it was L.  He was having some throat/vocal cord problems, so he couldn't continue in that kind of band where he'd be screaming alot.  That's why he moved on to Libera and Picasso - he didn't have to scream as much with that kind of music, and the schedule was lighter.  But that wasn't really the kind of thing he wanted to be doing, which led to a mental breakdown and him pulling a runner on Picasso.

But he could have had surgery in the meantime (like Shaura did) or some kind of therapy...in which case a comeback might be possible.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but...you never know.

叫真(kyoma) session SET-LIST at 2015/12/21:

Nausea & Shudder (ガゼット)
The $ocial riot machine$ (ガゼット)
東京心中 (ガゼット)
十四歳のナイフ (ガゼット)
赤いワンピース (ガゼット)

After the live, Loui announced Di3SIRAE will be doing "something" "sometime" next year.   He was really vague, but in a secretive kind of way...so maybe some good news next year?

After the live, Loui announced Di3SIRAE will be doing "something" "sometime" next year.   He was really vague, but in a secretive kind of way...so maybe some good news next year?

I just had an interesting thought: how long does it take for a band to practice and prepare for a one-day revival live? It's been four or five years since they were an active band so they probably don't remember all of their songs by heart. Perhaps while rehearsing they felt the spark and decided to try again? It sounds like they haven't totally figured out how to come back or if they even can. I'll take it. "'something' 'sometime'" is better than nothing at all.

'something' 'sometime'" is better than nothing at all.

My thoughts exactly!

There were several times when L didn't sing when he should have been...  Either he forgot the lyrics (possible, but not likely in my opinion) or is still having voice trouble.   So even if they don't make a comeback, even just doing a reunion from time to time would be great!

1- Outburst

2- Gehenna

other than that, I cant remember the order....  About You 24/7....reject....Close By Me....ended with Metabolics to Chaos.....

They didnt do an encore, even though everyone wanted it...because they had to do a stupid 忘年会 (year end party) where most of the members from the bands that played that night came out and did some chat.  Wasn't that great (except when some bandmen tried to rap).  DI3S guys mostly just stood around off to the side.  L was absent.  Loui was the MC though.

Thanks for the infos! It seems they are playing the most brutal songs (no AT THE BREAK OF DAWN songs?)

Btw, from what single is Outburst from? I don't know this song...

Outburst is on 7 Riots in the End along with Gehenna...but now that I think about it, they released two versions of that CD and Outburst is only on one of them.... I dont remember which one was a live-only release!

Outburst is on 7 Riots in the End along with Gehenna...but now that I think about it, they released two versions of that CD and Outburst is only on one of them.... I dont remember which one was a live-only release!

The one without Outburst. The first press came with 6 tracks + an SE at the end.