Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

[SOLVED] wrong CD? Roses. - Eye's

I know this forum doesn't support rarezhut orders but I got this CD via them.

However now I got a question about a CD which I got via them

I've ripped my CD: https://soundcloud.com/nagashiwa/01-eyes-> listen there

However the song which I thought I would get, sound different got different lyrics? -> http://www.audioleaf.com/roses/<- their own original upload. Which also fit the lyrics

HOWEVER if you listen to both songs, the melody is kinda the same.

So what ya all think?!

p.s don't scold at them. It's simply a question about the song. Any business I do myself with them, if it's really the wrong one.

well some people even know more than them.

I also asked some Japanese people still need to get answer of 2 people.

If I know it I will let everyone know.

But I also wrote them of course :D

Sounds completely different... is there no information on the CD? Even if the CD doesn't have any artwork on it, sometimes there's a UPC printed on the clear plastic middle part

The CD you received is MeLt-メルト。- - 月虹 which is what I won from rarezhut.

I have your ROSES CD. Somehow, the CDs were placed in the wrong plastic sleeves. 

The CD you received is MeLt-メルト。- - 月虹 which is what I won from rarezhut.

I have your ROSES CD. Somehow, the CDs were placed in the wrong plastic sleeves. 

BINGO.

So what we do?

I think rarezhut should pay for trading. because they messed it up.

BINGO.

So what we do?

I think rarezhut should pay for trading. because they messed it up.

To be fair, it wasn't really our fault :| Both of those CDs came in a set with a ton of other CDs and the seller must have accidentally swapped the blank-covered CDs inside of them. When I rip CDs, I do it one at a time and put the CD right back into the sleeve/case afterwards, so there's no way I could have mixed them up. I'm not familiar with either band, so even if I had listened to the rips(I hadn't) then I wouldn't have noticed :<

Panda, then it's still your fault, for not checking if it's really the CD. You should have done this 100% with all blank CD.

Because if you did check it, you wouldn't have mixed it up... I did even share the audio-leaf.. Also the rose CD did contain a lyric. with even with my poor Japanese I could understand and notice that it was wrong.

In the future I may have to do that, but I had over 300 CDs to rip, as well as VHS and cassettes, and only a little over a week to do it in, so I didn't have time to double-check everything. I've never had issues like this one in my 10+ years of buying used japanese CDs, so I wrongly assumed that it was okay. As far as paying to swap the CDs, if we do that at all then it would have to wait since money is so tight at the moment after moving that we don't even have money for food :|

99% of the stream selling CD/DVD aren't white CD/DVD without written something on them. So it's not really an excuse.

Just check always out those CD/DVD with nothing written on. You should know what you sell and if you sell the right thing.

Even with tight time.

Just see it as a Tip.

I'm not angry about it, but I'm sure some people would REALLY freak out if this would happened to them.

Mi'ihen and Darkwater -

Please email me at [email protected] with how much shipping will be to have you two swap the CDs so I can paypal you the shipping. Regardless of if RarezHut is at fault, regardless of whether we have money to spare or not, I believe that providing good customer service is an essential and wholly non-optional part of running a business. This includes customer support after a sale is made.

While we are only two people (and for the physical parts such as ripping and shipping, only Biopanda) and do not have the infrastructure of companies such as Puresound or Amazon, it is our objective to not use this as an excuse and to continue to implement as many world-class strategies and techniques as possible. (six sigma, poka-yokes, etc) It's not an instantaneous process, and the occasional error will occur, but continual improvement is something that we firmly believe in. While we cannot always control errors such as what happened here, we can correct rather than ignore them.

F N1

btw it's a voc. Syu (ex-Heartless) band

So, roses. Vocal is Syu ex-heartless

Does he use twitter??

Our totally out of picture???

@val,

Thanks, I let know exact shipping cost soon per email. But I guess the amount which I already have put in the e-mail.

update

Both CDs are on their way to the correct owners, and both people have been reimbursed for shipping. I'm glad we got everything resolved.