Trombe

new band "IV" has formed

new band "IV" distributed single "メモリア(memoria)" will be released through little HEARTS. Sendai store at 2015/10/01

"IV" members:
Vo.HANA (ex-LIMIT(凪/nagi))
Gt.ゼノ(xeno) (ex-GiasU-->abesi session-->LIMIT(岳久/gaku))
Ba.舞彩(maaya)
Dr.AME

[track list]
01.メモリア(memoria)
02.toi et moi

http://www.iv-official.net/

Unfortunately it seems that the distributed single is available only in little HEARTS Sendai store during the time the band members distribute their fliers.

So it's not available in little HEARTS Shinjuku.

They're like one letter away from DIV, and their logo looks like it's re-arranged from DIV's as well : /. (even though the logo is supposed to be "IV" inside of a circle)
Although, they would be pretty decent if the vocalist could exercise a bit more control over his voice since the instrumentals sound nice.

Although, they would be pretty decent if the vocalist could exercise a bit more control over his voice since the instrumentals sound nice.

The vocals are strongly auto-tuned. Notice the flawless pitch, but utter lack of vibrato.

The vocals are strongly auto-tuned. Notice the flawless pitch, but utter lack of vibrato.

Implied that it is insanely pitch-shifted via the autotune, I notice a bit of wavering in his vocals (unless that's a byproduct of the autotune (?)).

Nevertheless, while I like the sound the constant pitch change gets a bit grating over time. So hopefully they tone down the autotune in future releases.

lol the dude with the hat is wearing the pants I've been looking for quite some time now.. someone knows where I can get them?

their new EP "ミーティア(meteor)" will be released at 2015/11/23 (2 TYPE - live-limited edition / regular edition, 1,000yen)

btw they will hold their presents live "ONE BY ONE" at Sendai MACANA at 2015/11/23

"ミーティア(meteor)" [track list]
01.SE
02.Love is All
03.B.G.E.
04.曖昧な神様(aimai na kamisama)
05.toi ei moi
06.T.H.K. (included in live-limited edition)

102220151121163224.png
102220151121162051.png