Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Dr.秒-byou- has joined AvelCain & 2 new singles release

...i interrupted my lecture for this LOL that was oddly poppy...? i love the old school influence but heavy avelcain is the only avelcain!

To me it sounds like a pretty typical soft AvelCain song, as a lot of their recent releases have been.

The guitars do give a stronger old school VK vibe than other songs

Karma however sounds like he's singing melodies from other songs. The singing itself is not his best IMO.

:neko:

sounds like he swallowed the fish.. gonna listen to this one now on repeat lol

I swear you guys scared me with the comments I was suddenly expecting something terrible but it wasn't all that bad

uhm.. but the first song is not the full version right? it sounds like it was cut here and there

well that's true but it's still not the same I mean 『×月×日、×××××』 is still more or less .. structured? you don't hear a sudden cut off compared to beni which sounds the same as when they show parts of their lives via Vine videos 1:13 to 1:14 being a  very good example although it could be that they did this on purpose.. I hope it's not

well that's true but it's still not the same I mean 『×月×日、×××××』 is still more or less .. structured? you don't hear a sudden cut off compared to beni which sounds the same as when they show parts of their lives via Vine videos 1:13 to 1:14 being a  very good example although it could be that they did this on purpose.. I hope it's not

cut in beni is just beggining of 過食症

Since this single is rarez now, I was hoping I wouldn't like either track. As much as I love AvelCain, I'm fucking done with live-limited bullshit. But 過食症 is pretty cool and really weird, and I really like 紅ーべにー a lot and can see that one being a favourite, so... Fuck whoever is to blame for this single being live-limited. Seriously! Fuck whoever that person was.

this is beautiful <3 I always hear the refrain of AvelCain's BELIVE like at 3:10 ... dunno why but it's wonderful

Sign in to follow this