Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

TRIGGAH new CD release

it is announced at TRIGGAH presents live "The Shadow of Daybreak" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/07/23 that they will temporarily pause live performance as their members would like to devote to recording of their forthcoming new CD, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "ONE NIGHT DEATHMATCH" at Ebisu club aim at 2015/12/04

DUAL CORE SOUND ENTERPRISE & TOMOZO will have announcement in 2015 summer, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2015/07/23:

TOMOZO session:
01.学園天国 (フィンガー5)
02.暁の舞 (Art Cube)
03.失楽蝶 (Art Cube)

erina session:
01.行くぜっ!怪盗少女(metal ver.) (ももいろクローバー)
02.となりのトトロ(metal ver.)
03.DEEP LOVE (VII-Sense)

GENGAH.:
01.echoes
02.Anonymous
03.the blood
04.COLD RAIN
05.Merry-go-round
06.Stab a knife into the heaven

TRIGGAH:
01.HATE
02.ENVY AND JEALOUSY
03.RAVEN SCAVENGED RUBBISH
04.A LITTLE MORE
05.Here
06.MARIONETTE
07.ABYSS OF THE PSYCHE
08.COLD RAIN

CKlzeoSUkAAmuUl.jpg

They're still here? I thought they lost all their members but TOMOZO + Hajime and they went to go do other things. It's pretty cool that they're still around. I've always wanted to get into them but I haven't heard anything I like yet.

It's understandable to think they had disbanded, but they've just been rather inactive for a little while (their last release being in October.)

And they did lose everyone but TOMOZO and Hajime a while ago, but they got erina (ex-Dio/VII-Sense) and Tatsu (ex-DOWNER support) to replace them.

Sorry if this makes me seem stalker-ish lol

Sign in to follow this