plastic_rainbow

Hello~ Well, this is rather embarrassing...

I realized that I joined this community 5 years ago, but never made any posts nor introduced myself here...haha.  I think I made this account to download something and then just kinda left....Yeah, sad to say that I'm one of those people, sorry!! >.<;

BUT!! As I find myself back in the Jrock phase I wanted to discuss about music with others and found that this place might be suitable~  (especially since the previous forums I used to be active in are dead now, does anyone remember batsu lol???)  Anyway, I feel like I should make a proper self-introduction this time!

Well, basically I've been listening to Jrock ever since 2007 and was especially into baroque and Plastic Tree.  In recent years I strayed away from the visual kei scene and listened to other Japanese genres such as garage rock, punk, post-rock, and shoegaze.  And then it wasn't until last year that I got back into the Jrock phase and started listening to bands such as Mejibray, AvelCain, and Dezert.  Also, I am currently studying abroad in Japan right now so I've been frequenting a few live events.  And because of that I wanted to catch up on some Jrock news as well!  Anyway, nice to meet you all! ^0^

Feel free to check my last.fm in my signature~

A pleasure to have you then! Thanks for coming back and joining us once more. x3

I've heard of Batsu and randomly visited it recently to see what it was. I love how one of the recent threads there is about how dead the site is and that was made quite a few years ago. xD Awesome seeing you've made an intro!

A listener for a long time. Another Sensei. =3 I approve of the Pura! Massive fan over here, kurage's together, aha. Shoegaze is also a thumbs up from me. x3 AND you've got two of my favourite VK bands, MEJIBRAY and AvelCain, awesomeness, you'll fit right in. Learning Japanese? Sensei in every way, haha. Good luck with it, and I hope you enjoy plenty more concerts. I'm sure @Trombe will keep you on your toes, news related. :P

I checked out your Last.fm and added you! ^^ Got super compatibility, woooo~

Welcome back (?!?) to MH and into this beautiful community! Hope you'll participate more in any ways possible and to see what you are offering! Added you on last.fm (our compatibility is great!).

Aaaah Batsu, I remember! I've never been registered on this forum but I remember checking some bands thread for informations/pictures from time to time.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay! See ya.

Welcome! Glad you're giving MH a proper chance this time around. We are pretty much the last of the old forums still standing, I think. Hope you enjoy your time here. You'll find lots of users here with similar taste to yours. Both in and out of the vk realm. ;)

Nothing to be embarrassed about! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy! :D

edit: I just visited your last.fm and your top artist is THE NOVEMBERS. You are automatically cool with me :P

Impressive that you were able to remember your password after 5 years.

Welcome, take a seat, enjoy all the wonderful news.

Welcome to MH! I think this site was still Tainted World when you joined (if it was 5 years ago). :lol:

I've mostly heard about Batsu, and have seen it from the outside (never registered). But from what I've seen, registration is permanently closed (lol big loss), and the place is dead as hell.

I also added you on last.fm. THE NOVEMBERS, Plastic Tree, and MEJIBRAY are all awesome, and I just love DEZERT and AvelCain!