Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Dio Ivy and Lolita Sou new band Remming.

[track list]

01.????-コウモリ-(koumori)

02.星屑カプセル(hoshikuzu capsule)

both songs are composed by Gt.??歳(chitose), and sample could be listened to in their OHP since 2010/11/19

i thought they were going a little bit heavier, but I still like it. It's just not what i thought.

Where did you guys listen to the samples on the OHP? 'Cause I looked and looked, but couldn't find them. XD

Discography -> Click on "Sample" under the tracklist of the single

Btw nothing special...

Discography -> Click on "Sample" under the tracklist of the single

Btw nothing special...

The discog page shows up like this for me:

xyzp.jpg

But nevermind, found on another website like Peace Heavy mk II. :lol: I wish I hadn't, LOL. Not liking them so far.

I think it doesn't work in firefox, I just can open it using internet explorer. Dunno other browsers

And I liked the previews, especially 星屑カプセル

now i just wanna know how I'll buy it. If someone put it on mbok, it probably will be expansive

the samples suck. seriously, i wont ever be able to listen to them if they're going to sound like that.

i want ivy to play in a listenable band. fuck.

meh, its kinda shit.

I can see why Sou left, considering id say this is the direction he wanted to pursue, whereas Lolita23Q is still making heavier, more rock oriented music.

Also, why are people so excited for Sou? After listening to the samples I am confused as to what makes him more special than most go-no-where vocalists.

I agree. I've never found his voice particularly good, actually I was never really able to understand his fangirls at all. But well, at least in Lolita23q, he was cute, so I guess that plays a role. I don't listen to cute though.

the samples suck. seriously, i wont ever be able to listen to them if they're going to sound like that.

i want ivy to play in a listenable band. fuck.

+1, seriously that sucks

Also, why are people so excited for Sou? After listening to the samples I am confused as to what makes him more special than most go-no-where vocalists.

Sou is a cute version of Aoi from Ayabie, thus the excitement probably.

Hmm..Lol23q was getting better lately, but after they were, Sou left. Now Soshi joined, and I think I'll like him better. If this is the direction Sou wants to go (crappy side of Lol23q) then it's his choice. The samples sounded awful though, don't think I'll give the full version a listen.

I wasn't expecting anything hard, so I'm not let down at all. When you look at the bands homepage it's pretty bright and colorful, plus after Sou left Lolita he was in a session band called tomodachi, so I really don't know why people were expecting hard music. The preview sounded like soft Lolita to me, kinda like the b side to Mikansei Saphire or Sweetest Ocean. I'm not crazy about it yet, but I can see that changing once I hear the full songs.

Sign in to follow this