Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Dio Ivy and Lolita Sou new band Remming.

I wasn't expecting anything hard, so I'm not let down at all. When you look at the bands homepage it's pretty bright and colorful, plus after Sou left Lolita he was in a session band called tomodachi, so I really don't know why people were expecting hard music. The preview sounded like soft Lolita to me, kinda like the b side to Mikansei Saphire or Sweetest Ocean. I'm not crazy about it yet, but I can see that changing once I hear the full songs.

Not necessarily expected hard music, but I know Dio fans like me probably wished for it.

^Haha, yeah when Dio first broke up I was expecting some hard bands to come from it, but so far all we've got is Dj Mikaru and Vll sense(who aren't really too hard imo). I just knew as soon as I saw that Sou was involved this band would be on the softer side of Vk.

^Dj mikaru has said he won't ever stop singing, do don't drop your hopes just yet. DIGRAS have denka as drummer too.

VII-Sense are at least harder than this, think positively.

they should have just named this band Rimming to give me a good laugh...but they didn't...

Sign in to follow this