Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

HOSHInoHOUSE new digital single "No Regret" release

It definitely feels like they took an unofficial hiatus there... seems like the typeset for their name changed too? I'm just happy to see them active again, though. It's tiresome following Tsukasa into all these bands, I'd like this one to stick around for a while! XD

So it was like they went on hiatus without telling to anyone XD And now they're back, but i think they decided to forget about that concept thing, because the website have been updated with nothing about this concept. It looks like a new start from the band.

It definitely feels like they took an unofficial hiatus there... seems like the typeset for their name changed too? 

Good points, the logo is totally redesigned and the discography section only mentions this upcoming single (i.e. their previous singles and mini are nowhere to be found). Seems like it could be a fresh start indeed.

Definitely curious about what they'll come up with!

they will hold their presents live "UNiQUE WorlD of ParTy" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/25

[live participating artists]
HOSHInoHOUSE
サウイフモノ(souiumono)
Develop One's Faculties
トランスノート(trance note)
The♡Valentine.

Just checked and it looks like it's available in the US iTunes store too :D

I usually never check if its available in US iTunes but thank you for pointing that out :D

Sign in to follow this