hey i am new here in these kind of things...but i started listening japanese bands many years ago (maybe in 2008 or something ) so iam a little bit old (23 It is old?), not much about my life just the regular slave work lol.

i listening mostly bands like Deadman,The Studs,Kagerou,Cocklobin,Tossin,9Goats Black Out,Gullet,Be=Luna,Emmurée,Merry Go Round,9mm Parabellum Bullet, Art-School and many more short bands :3

now are bands that seem quite interesting for me like The god and deaths stars,The Nobembers,MONO,Toe,Té.

i love manga/anime too and nice to meet you everybody!

Oooh, you listed some good bands there! 9GOATS, THE NOVEMBERS and toe are three of my personal favourites.

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Best introduction day ever~

So, welcome to MH! 23 is mega young. u-u But it's cool you've been a fan for so long!

Awesome favourites I see. A really nice and varied lot. You'll feel right at home here. 9GOATS and THE NOVEMBERS are absolutely fabulous, woot woot~ 

And another anime/manga fan? How lovely, I hope you have fun here and can discover more! For any questions, don't be afraid to ask members with a red or blue name. ^^

See you around~

thanks for the welcome! yeah here are really cool people :D  i see some really good stuff here so i will stay here for a long time

Nagoya Kei and Post Rock? Just my kind of person! :D

While I haven't had the luck to see any of the agoya Kei bands you have down, I'm stoked as I will get to see both mono and toe this summer.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

hey i am new here in these kind of things...but i started listening japanese bands many years ago (maybe in 2008 or something ) so iam a little bit old (23 It is old?), not much about my life just the regular slave work lol.

i listening mostly bands like Deadman,The Studs,Kagerou,Cocklobin,Tossin,9Goats Black Out,Gullet,Be=Luna,Emmurée,Merry Go Round,9mm Parabellum Bullet, Art-School and many more short bands :3

now are bands that seem quite interesting for me like The god and deaths stars,The Nobembers,MONO,Toe,Té.

i love manga/anime too and nice to meet you everybody!

your taste is ~flawless~ we should probably be friends!!! welcome!

Nagoya Kei and Post Rock? Just my kind of person! :D

While I haven't had the luck to see any of the agoya Kei bands you have down, I'm stoked as I will get to see both mono and toe this summer.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum!

YOU lucky!...really Mono and toe..i am shocked, i wish to see them and well envy and heaven in her arm.

YOU lucky!...really Mono and toe..i am shocked, i wish to see them and well envy and heaven in her arm.

If envy every comes to the midwest I think I can die happy lol.

flawless music taste but THIS FORUM HAS TOO MANY CATS, it's time for an ultimate cat showdown imo