Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-Soarr members new band "HOMUNCULUS" has formed

ex-Soarr members new band "HOMUNCULUS" will hold their first live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/07/28

"HOMUNCULUS" members:
Vo.Shou (ex-ルシア(lusia)-->Moderato-->Soarr)
Gt.Migii (ex-Darty drop-->ヰトタマ+(itotama)(support)-->字伏-AZAFUSE--->次世代エキサイト(jisedai excite)(support)-->Soarr-->orchestral the ambient carnival U, Zeroth)
Gt.Sen (ex-orchestral the ambient carnival U(西依クロア/nishiyori kuroa))
Ba.Yusuke (ex-ドクターモルモット(Dr.marmot)-->un)
Dr.Siro (ex-Make-->VOLGA-->BK69, Antikythera, orchestral the ambient carnival U, Zeroth)

top.jpg

http://homunculus-web.net/

Yassss gawd! That preview scared me omg. I was like THAT CAN'T BE THE ACTUAL PRODUCTION, then I realized it was live recordings and my faith in this band was restored. I hope shou could keep this band lasting, because Moderato and Ten to Sen/Soarr was awesome!

their live-limited one-coin single "escargot" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/09/23 (1 song, 500yen), for which item will be enclosed for first 50

they start their live with a new song xD ? well that doesn't happen that often Oo  but seems interesting. And I should finally get their releases e_e

their live-limited one-coin single "escargot" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/09/23 (1 song, 500yen), for which item will be enclosed for first 50

first 50 copies come with lyric sheet

Sign in to follow this