Trombe

Gt.燎夜(ryouya) has joined VRZEL & 2 new CDs release

Gt.燎夜(ryouya) has joined VRZEL at 綺羅(kira) & 琴(koto) birthday free one-man live "Bilateral character< >" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/04/27

their new maxi single "MIND MONSTER" will be released at 2015/08/26 (2 TYPE)

regular edition (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "MIND" PV & making), and live-limited edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.MIND
02.Geld≒XXX
03.Deception (included in live-limited edition)

their new mini album "MUZZLE" will be released at 2015/12/16 (2 TYPE)

regular edition (3,024yen) will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including PV), and live-limited edition (2,500yen) will include CD (6 songs) only

btw they will hold their live tour "Thorny path #1~prologue~" since Shinjuku OREBAKO at 2015/05/03 and up to tour final 2-day live "【燎火(ryouka)】=【深海(shinkai)】" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/07/07-07/08

they will hold their live tour "Thorny path #2~deep more~" since Urawa Narciss at 2015/07/15 and up to tour final "deep more...<DEEP【】MIND MONSTER>" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/08/23

they will hold their live tour "Thorny path #3~sleep drunkenness~" in 2015 autumn and up to tour final "SUCK OF THE MUZZLE" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/12/22

they will hold their live tour "Thorny path #4~stoxicosis~" in winter and up to tour final 3rd anniversary one-man live "怨(en)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/04/01

CDmaX8wWMAASl5u.jpg

SO AWESOME NEWS! especially for their 2 new releases!

but i hope it won't be the next big thing in Vk with > ok you only get the bonus track at our lives... cuz at first DADAROMA's new maxi single and now VRZEL... 

could be the next era of live limited CD shittyness... XD

but i hope it won't be the next big thing in Vk with > ok you only get the bonus track at our lives... cuz at first DADAROMA's new maxi single and now VRZEL... 

I'll flip my table and give up on VK if that's the case.

God, I hope not... That's just gonna suck... >_<

"MUZZLE" [CD track list]
01.NOBLE FOOL
02.UGLINESS
03.JINGLE BED
04.DELUSION
05.Dead Tears
06.NO FORGET NAME (included in live-limited edition)

[regular edition DVD track list]
01.JINGLE BED (PV)
02.JINGLE BED (PV making)

CSzeGUZUsAEmw6B.jpg