fictioninhope

Flight Rising

How was the festival for everyone?

I wasn't really into the skins/accents that much, but I got a few that I could sell later on. I also racked up on lightning lancers, haha.

The RNG seemed to be unusually kind to me, though as I've scored a few familiars and got a non-fest skin as well. So I'm content with that ;3

How was the festival for everyone?

I wasn't really into the skins/accents that much, but I got a few that I could sell later on. I also racked up on lightning lancers, haha.

The RNG seemed to be unusually kind to me, though as I've scored a few familiars and got a non-fest skin as well. So I'm content with that ;3

The RNG was dreadful to me *whines*. This will be the last festival i can afford to grind coli since i'll be teaching a course in the new semester (starting next wk), which means no more time for FR. Well, at least i managed to get a full set of the chests so i'm happy :P Nice to hear you doing well~ (dat toad omg XD). And btw i have a ton of familiars to offload for free (otherwise i'll end up autoselling them anyway), so i'll probably make a post about that soon-ish.

Side note: if anyone's free, help me prod this suggestion. the number of PMs i'm getting from AH is driving me insane.

hiroki are you going on a legit FR hiatus or just a festival coli grinding hiatus? ;; Also that suggestion thread is A+.

Thundercrack was shit for me. XD The one chest I was wanting I didn't get(so I ended up buying like 5-6 of the accent from the marketplace). I'm really hoping the next few festivals are better, but I'm especially looking forward to Riot of Rot in October. It's my FR anniversary festival. ;u;

grinding hiatus mainly. i can still spare a few minutes each day feeding dragons and doing dailies, which is pretty much all i do outside coli anyway XD i was gonna dress my dragons up but sorting out the apparel and stuff is taking forever and i've kinda run out of free time, so i guess that would have to wait. my poor dragons will have to stay ugly for a while more ;w;

which chest didn't you get? i have extras of some of them!

The last 2 festivals were rough on me. This one I did okay. I got 4 different chests (3 of on kind so 6 chests total). I bought all the other skins that I wanted, and was about to get 1 full set of the festival items, and an extra jetpack and familiar. I usually do better with currency though. So it was a trade off, I guess?

I posted in the your suggestion thread too. I agree, A+ suggestion. The system they have now is super annoying!

They are expanding the color wheel. O____O But I guess to keep it fair the old limited range will still be in effect for any new player making their progens when they register. Which sounds like a gem dump under the guise of "keeping things fair". Since if anyone wants one of their progens to have the new colors, they have to buy a scatter scroll and hope against hope they get it. Okay then.

Piebald and paint genes are out now! Prepare for the invasion of cow dergs in the coming months!

Also swords. Not sure why they added swords but whatev.

Thoughts on how piebald/paint turned out? I'm a little disappointed in them tbh. I was expecting less white and for it to look less calico-ish than it does.

I guess since they made armor, they decided some swords would be good to go with it. I'm not crazy about them but maybe later if I get a character idea, who knows.

I'm also not sold on piebald and paint. But I wasn't into them when they previewed them either. Gonna sit in a corner with all my shiny dergs and wait for the next set of genes. Or save my money for when they release a new breed. Maybe soon. >3>

If they made the edges softer for piebald/paint and made the white splotches less.... massive, it would probably look better. Alas, they messed up something I had hopes for. -waits for next genes- I also really want another breed. And you are correct on fluff dergs being the only herbivores on the site. I personally have like 5 million times more plants than anything else because I've been working on getting that gathering skill to 25 for the familiars but only two(?) tundras in my lair to eat it all. XD

Wanted to show off my new fire derg baby. ;u; So happy with him. Now to find him a good mate.

16211153_350.png?mtime=VenIjAACYNY

Arcane festival is this month! I'm excited, I hope there will be lots of pink things for me to purchase. Any festivals you guys are looking forward to?

No! I've just been super lazy and slowly recovering from the last ice Dom battle haha. So sick of leveling dergs. XD And no spendtember is killing my hatchery. *sighs for a million years*

But I am super excited for Starfall! I need to get the funds up to buy everything hahaha.

No Spendtember is bullshit and I am really really frustrated with everyone who is participating in it! XD

I'm about to start leveling dergs and exalting them for money cause I keep spending money on pretty things for my precious little Hanabi. Sadly I still can't find him a suitable mate. :|

Even when my dergs are selling, exalting is still my no.1 source of income. I should play games more often but I got kinda burnt out for some reason.

But speaking of breeding, I mentioned before that FR is expanding the color wheel. It hasn't gone into effect yet, but a user has been updating a new wheel whenever the devs announce new colors here. All my pairs that aren't exactly the same color will be gaining new colors in their ranges. Some that only had a 2 color range will be spreading to 3, others that have a 6 color range look to be moving up to a 8-10 color range. I'm pretty excited but I know this may upset some people who already fight with getting a specific color from breeding pairs.