Trombe

Azero 4 new CDs release

it is announced at Azero presents live "あぜぴよ入学式(Aze-piyo nyuugakushiki)" at Shibuya REX at 2015/04/01 that their new maxi single "JULIA" will be released at 2015/06/03 (1,944yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "JULIA" PV)

[CD track list]
01.JULIA
02.イッサイガッサイ-末期の抵抗-(issaigassai-makki no teikou-)
03.Light Blue

their new maxi single "Desire" will be released at 2015/08/12 (1,620yen), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "あぜぴよ夏祭り(Aze-piyo natsumatsuri)" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/07/30

[track list]
01.Desire
02.月光(gekkou)
03.Neo Clear

their new maxi single "Rain" will be released at 2015/11/25 (1,620yen), which will include CD+DVD (including "Rain" PV) and will be sold in advance at their presents live "あぜぴよハロウィンパーティー(Aze-piyo halloween party)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/29

[CD track list]
01.Rain
02.JULIA2

their new full album "Beginning of Azero" will be released at 2016/01/20 (3,240yen), which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "完結の蒼~無限のハジマリ~(kanketsu no ao~mugen no hajimari~)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/12/29

well don't really know what to think because of the vocalist cuz his voice sounds really odd... but the song itself is AWESOME!

My thoughts exactly xD the iinstrumental part is awesome but the voice doesn't really match with the sound..

they seriously could easily be the best Vk electro core band as of now but the vocalist really can't sing for shit unfortunately... >.>''

but anways i probably need to get their first release alone for イッサイガッサイ-末期の抵抗- because this song sounds just too COOL!

ok apparently makoto can sing in tune as evidenced by "Neo Clear", so the logical conclusion is that the entire section of cleans in 月光 is off-key by design. that song sounds so bizarre i dunno what to think about it.

anyhow, will prolly get the single for the 3rd track.

their 1st maxi single is fantastic although i still gotta say the vocalist could be way better but the music itself is soo great that i just need to get their 2nd maxi as well!

I have mixed feelings about this band. The music is really good, and the singer's vocals are decent in my opinion but I feel like his singing style doesn't fit this type of music. Maybe I'll buy this to give it a try.