Bofujite

Ummm.... Hello!

Hey everyone!

So I pretty much suck at introducing myself but here it goes!

My name is Tyrel i'm 30 (yes I know I'm way older than most VK fans) my musical preferences extend beyond VK,J-Rock and J-pop I also enjoy K-Pop,Thai Pop and Mando/C-Pop as well! Not much else to say about myself my life pretty much consists of work,music and the internet (Boring I know) anyway that is pretty much it from here if you want to know or ask me anything feel free! :D

You can also follow me on these sites if you like:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneRoyalFam

last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/starlight4life

Hello and welcome to MH! Great to have you, thank you for the lovely introduction.

Interesting tastes, I'm usually exclusively into Japanese music but I enjoy a bit of Korean and Chinese (Mandopop more so) now and then. Awesomeness! No worries about your age, still hella young you know. Great to have some Sensei's around aha. And not boring at all, most of our schedule is the same I believe lol. We're cool. 

I don't really use Twitter much at all but I've added you on Last.fm. ;3 See you around, enjoy! Also, great sig and avi. ^^

Hello and welcome to MH! Don't worry about your age, we dgaf!

Tell us more about your favourites bands, we are curious to know! :D

see ya!

lol thanks :D 

As for my fave bands SuG and Alice Nine are my ultimate faves!

but I also enjoy Mejibray,Blu-Billion,UNiTE,Codomo Dragon,Kiryu,D=Out,DIV,Golden Bomber,Adams,Diaura,Jupiter and DOG in the PWO (to name a few)

Someone else in my age group, yay! XD Don't worry, you definitely aren't alone. We're around... 

I always love seeing new members with a wide range of musical tastes. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and also hope you don't mind if I add you on last.fm? Our musical compatibility is VERY HIGH~ lol. 

Someone else in my age group, yay! XD Don't worry, you definitely aren't alone. We're around... 

I always love seeing new members with a wide range of musical tastes. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and also hope you don't mind if I add you on last.fm? Our musical compatibility is VERY HIGH~ lol. 

Accepted add to last.fm

Hey, welcome on the forum!

I checked your lastfm and~

Your musical compatibility with starlight4life is SUPER

Music you have in common includes MEJIBRAYDIAURARoyzF.T Island and ONE OK ROCK.

Seems we have some in common :D

Anyways, hope you'll have a good time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any user with a blue or red name. :)

Also, join us sometime in the chat whenever you're in for a chit-chat :P

lol thanks :D

As for my fave bands SuG and Alice Nine are my ultimate faves!

but I also enjoy Mejibray,Blu-Billion,UNiTE,Codomo Dragon,Kiryu,D=Out,DIV,Golden Bomber,Adams,Diaura,Jupiter and DOG in the PWO (to name a few)

You like Kiryu And Codomo Dragon, I love you already.

You like Kiryu And Codomo Dragon, I love you already.

OMG yesssss both bands are amazing and men-men (Codomo Dragon-Bass) is freaking gorgeous!  :lolita_love:

OMG yesssss both bands are amazing and men-men (Codomo Dragon-Bass) is freaking gorgeous!  :lolita_love:

Oh My Gosh Yes <3

WELCOME TO MH. 

Don't worry about your age. People make the mistake of believing they have to change their interests as they get older. 

Do you. 

EITHER WAY, WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. I'll send you an add on last.fm since it seems to be what everyone else is doin~