name´s carina, 20, from estonia

i´m a freelance make-up artist, i like fast cars and hot tea. my favorites are toyota ae86, gt86, bmw e65 and earl grey. i also like to draw and paint. mostly i spend time in my bed watching either anime or random bs from tv. favorite genre´s mecha

no certain faves regarding music. some artists i could name are: spitz, kiyoharu, junk riot, ling tosite sigure, metsakutsu, blu, amazarashi, oasis, sky residents, front242 (stuff on my phone)

<3

Well, I have to say you sound like a very diverse and artistically inclined person!

I did hair and make-up for a while as well! Let's talk techniques~

Welcome to the Forum. Don't be a stranger!

thank you all who took time to welcome me!

Well, I have to say you sound like a very diverse and artistically inclined person!

I did hair and make-up for a while as well! Let's talk techniques~

Welcome to the Forum. Don't be a stranger!

it´s cool to come across someone else with such interest! and sure, lets discuss it sometime :)

Welcome to MH! :D Nice to see a neighbor join us, there are tons of finns here! :)

finns seem pretty eager indeed which comes to such topics. hence not really surprised :D

Welcome to MH! Wow, haven't heard someone talk about Front 242 in a long time. You have nice range in music tastes. ^_^

it´s surprising someone knows about them!

Yesssh, tea drinker and someone who spends their time well in bed, aha. Really nice music taste and a varied taste at that, some of which aren't ever brought up, wow. I feel like mecha and fast cars goes together very nicely, awesomeness. xD And that username and signature, omg, perf. I hope you enjoy your time here, thank you for the lovely introduction and I hope to see you around. ^^

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone with a red or a blue name.

thank you for the tip. i´ll keep that in mind :)

Welcome, my neighbour! :333 Hopefully you will have a great time at MH.

Added you on Last.fm! :3

thanks! it´s cool to directly meet someone on MH who lives a bit closer

also, accepted on last.fm :)

Hi Carina! Your name it's so cute!

Welcome to MH! 

You are make up artist!!

Cool!! Do you have pictures of your work? *w*

Btw.. nice to meet you~!

Hi Carina! Your name it's so cute!

Welcome to MH! 

You are make up artist!!

Cool!! Do you have pictures of your work? *w*

Btw.. nice to meet you~!

thank you! right at the moment i can´t really think of any, but i´ll do some tomorrow maybe :)

Welcome! (nice ass btw) 

In all seriousness though, welcome and enjoy your stay for as long as you stay here. (which is hopefully a long stay.)