Spike760

Official Happy Birthday Topic

I'll make sure to do these birthday wishing later in the day and not right in the mornings all the time now. Timezones. Will bump this thread before it turns to the follow day if you, @eiheartx, dear, can get to this that early like above. =3

So, happy birthday to @hamal and @7gatsu8ka!!

And a massive birthday wishing to lovely darling, -chan~

I'll make sure to do these birthday wishing later in the day and not right in the mornings all the time now. Timezones. Will bump this thread before it turns to the follow day if you, @eiheartx, dear, can get to this that early like above. =3

I don't understand the final part, was I too early? Normally I don't do this during the night, but I was still awake. :3

I don't understand the final part, was I too early? Normally I don't do this during the night, but I was still awake. :3

Because I'm on college break, I've been posting in here earlier than usual as soon as the clock hits midnight. You would bump the thread just a bit earlier than when midnight hits here, and I personally like it when we can bump this thread quite early (as you do) and quite late (as I usually do). I don't think I'm making much sense but please post whenever, sorry for the confusion, this is more a reminder to myself lol. x'D