blackdoll

The Lycaon Mourning thread

finally tears flowed, ate brownies after

was watching jesus pv anf yuuki was killing it!

I will be just fine then bamm

hqdefault.jpg

all i wanna do is this though

hqdefault.jpg

it's Like they have cancer and i am waiting for them to pass

this is a really gross comparison fyi!!!!!

well they are really important to me so .....................................

well they are really important to me so .....................................

i know it's a running joke that you need help but if you can't see how comparing a disease that is currently destroying a close friend of mine physically and mentally to something as - in the grand scheme of all things - utterly trivial as a disbandment, then please seek it.

i know it's a running joke that you need help but if you can't see how comparing a disease that is currently destroying a close friend of mine physically and mentally to something as - in the grand scheme of all things - utterly trivial as a disbandment, then please seek it.

look i didn't have friends, family or a fucking lover to help threw my super fucking depressive time! I had Lycaon, so fucking sorry that i feel like Lycaon (people that ive grown to lean on an depend) are freaking dying.

you can't depend on people but you can depend on music. but if this is really hurting your feeling maybe you need to see someone. who are you to say what something should mean to someone!

Seriously people, can we maybe not make this a personal issue? Yes, the band is important to you, we get it, and everyone is free to express their disappointement about the disbandment in this thread, but please keep it in persepective. Telling each other "to get help" or similar things is only going to cause drama. Just... stop.

I don't want to see any more personal attacks in this thread, or I will hand out more than just a kind reprimand.

often death/loss makes one a bitch but honesty i think it just nothing or less holding me back.

It's just so perfect that I can't stop listening to Mayaku AFTER I find out they're disbanding TT_TT

so i was raping the replay on this

because it's like the hottest thing ever and i started to pay attention to the lyrics and i was like is this about Lycaon (parts being metaphorical of course)

I discoverd a part off me that hates them for actually doing this, i mean they are all twitter having a good time like they didn't just screw all their fans over. and what the fuck its been months and no new bands or plans announced.

This is so depressing, especially because I started listening to their music right after I found out they would be disbanding... Then I fell for Yuuki's voice and looks and now every single time I find a song I really like I instantly remind myself that they are no longer releasing anything. 

Q_Q
why would you do this
Camera Obscura was so nice... 

lol Lycaon wont let you forget them

i wa listening to Eve × Yuuki (ex.Lycaon) - 月華❁乱れ牡丹 and i started crying cause i need Yuuki back in my life now! also i cant watch the live dvd for some reason, i think i dont want to say good bye as in really good bye (ive seen a bit). I guess my tough act was fake. Eve × Yuuki (ex.Lycaon) - 月華❁乱れ牡丹 was slap in the face, fuck all other music, i need Yuuki, he is my soul, my avatar, im lost without him. I need my motivation back, my garden angle, someone who sings to me in a language i only know a few words/phrase in to tell me everything is all right.

i really hope i get into tattoo so i can get his name on me at least once.

It sucks how (up until now what with that Eve x Yuuki thing) people seem to have just up and forgotten about them... when not even a year ago they were all people in the VK fanbase were talking about.

It sucks how (up until now what with that Eve x Yuuki thing) people seem to have just up and forgotten about them... when not even a year ago they were all people in the VK fanbase were talking about.

i guess they were fake fans because i sure as fuck never did. and i believe people on here didnt either (maybe my fault).  

I first discovered Lycaon a little bit before they released Memai Mayaku. A friend of mine told me to watch PLug into the Socket. I watched but actually I'm not into really heavy and screamy songs. So.. I leave the page and "forgot". Some days after I saw a Yuuki's picture on... err.. Devianart ! (the one with his fabulous orange hair), and suddenly he was the most bright person in my life haha ˆˆ' (Maybe kinda childish)

So then I started trying to find some songs. I felt in love with Kesshô hana, I felt in love with Yuuki's everything, all his little tiny details. I felt in love with the whole band.

Then, Memai Mayaku came out, and admiring our dear little Mister Yuuki, I finally succeed to don't touch my nails for two months. It was thanks to Mayaku. (I've always been "eating" my nails like people usually do, so it's like a smoking person, you can't really get outta here.) Unfortunalty I resumed my nails destroying xD But it was a thing. That helps me. Yuuki has always inspired me somehow, he means really much for me..

I created a little "street team" and ran it since their disbandment. I made a book for them with some fans (maybe you did something on it ˆˆ) and a few things with that. I loved (and still love) almost all their released. I met beautiful people thanks to them. I've never seen the band..

Well it was my Lycaon story, which will never end up. Forever together, as Yuuki said.

(sorry for my english x3)

I received my Last DVD this week after some troubles. I finally watched it. And it was a unforgetable moment. I'm glad to have it. Keeping it on bubble paper. x)

I followed Eve even before the disbandment. And when I listened to the new song, I didn't know it was Yuuki and suddenly I heard his voice, and it was such a relief to heard him again after this hard announcement and all this time.

Always hoping for a return.

Yuuki's rule for me is : Even if you are shy, even if you are not perfect, even if you don't fet into a box of standard, you can do amazing things, you can speard amazing emotions and love. Satoshi also helps us to always see the world in rainbow and smile, laugh. Keep hoping guys. Don't forget them˜

Edited by Naminè

I discovered visual kei not to long ago and I'm still looking for new band to listen to. Recently I came across Lycaon and I was surprise by them, because the songs which I listened to were so catchy and their looks were also stunning to me. As I found out that they were already disbanded, I couldn't believe to what I was reading. Well, I knew they had announced their disbandment, but, still, it's difficult to realize it. They were good in my opinions...

Hope to hear more from them, sooner or later.

Last week here so i want to pay respect and edit 2 post. Anyway Lycaon Lycaon Lycaon how i have grown as who i am, and also as your fan. I know it was a huge mistake to look for someone to take your place or when you were alive for someone to be on your level. it was so foolish as in every that is not extreme music (vk is not extreme) has failed me.  selling out becoming generic garbage, and other just are not being strong or as unique and original in total sound to hold my interest. None of them are as eye opening and real as yuuki, and totally inferior as vocalist. People don't get it though because they were raised better and flock to each other like bird scared to be left behind so they all have this idea of what good singing is and say you suck or are nothing special, or a clone of kirahoru, when in truth as i said before you took his style and evolved it, he doesn't have that balance, that tone, that emotion,that way of making it not whining. They say you changed and used to be good, but its been this way sing sad and sickness. They also say that they cant make song without eve or songs that are not hard, but clearly eve wasn't the one composing all the songs, and fine it's not your kind of tea, but it's still Lycaon, there is still that moving force that hit my soul, that spin that makes me think, umm yeah that's a Lycaon song. So yeah the ones who think your generic are fools. i mean the aura of the song is totally different, i mean its kind of like how you trick out you covers of other songs and whip your ass with the original.  except it isnt shit on their face it gold and diamonds because even your simple song are that good. Yeah i know things ive said before, but im closing a book here.

But what's up with your shady moments though? Mainly your live discs? Love song one of the only 2 ballads you have, other being anemone from CO. Its not even like anemone, its more instrument driven, and yuuki you voice full of pain and understanding which you never went back too btw. Fragile the hypercombo of emotion, smoothness and style. why didnt u have the org on JNA? Singing was on fleek. Your cover of mental#help, some of your hardest shit, but you never did that sound again. Dahlia the best old school vk style song ever to be made, why not on one of the roses or CO? Yume the groovish shit ever, why not on MRC? The bootleg being so short and not having a special setlist of song not on the last live dvd or nico nico, with like Alejandro, love song, dahlia? TF was up with jesus being on 3 releases? i know its a really good song but one of the live songs could have took its spot.  Also royal order and UTO[ ], filling them up with shit from before? Yuuki you tweet 3 times but nothing about a comeback? There's no point in trying to follow along with the lyrics, i final found enslavement beauty's and its plug into the socket all over again, tf if i know your english.

And i spoke of growing as a fan. I'm still now just hear parts of songs, and as well as reforming interpretations of them. i revisited the spit with R-18 and realized that you where the stronger vocalist. Mao or w/e his name was whispering his low grows and slurring them, but there was no power behind them unlike your gutturals in metal#help that were throaty.  Weirdly i cant believe that there is a bit of you in Rihanna, that "i know im the shit" type of lyrics with that unique  odd tone, and that kiddish voice in pose yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. That line "who care when it feels like crack" is so  you. Then there is discovering that your true form is that if dark Phoenix, explains why no one else is good or that good.

Anyway i hope to have all your songs on physical one day even though your son of a bitch for those rares that cant be found. Still love you, so hurry back to life fuckers...

kisses

-Love Your L/Royal Fan blackdoll

2acb5-firebird.jpg

Mods can close this thread i guess.