Sign in to follow this  
JRD

I am drama your local youtubing troll

Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots

Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots

Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots Germans are Robots

I'm german and I hate my heritage because of people like you. YOU ARE THE REASON YOU ALMOST FUCKED UP THE WORLD. Germans, I can understand you and how you guys are more close minded then ever.

How can I tell? Your bad grammar. It's the same constancy as a person from Germany. I swear I can't understand your hate for Japan and the US. Get over it, Japan hates you for almost blowing up the world. Sore loser, WWII has been over for years and you still can't get over it. Hitler is gone, you lost move on and work to like other music and media. You'll better from it.

Hating music or tv shows from a foreign country just because of where it comes from and saying you hate it because it's Generic. Is stupid, I don't get your logic. Real reason, your dedicated to your country. Like russians you guys are as racist and unforgiving as ever.

BTW your dox are mine. I have them. Your fucked. I hope you like having people know where you live. I swear it'd be funny is you got raped by someone in an annon mask.

I usually troll Dumb fangirls and fanfags when im bored and OH LOOKY i got a good one this time LAWL.

How Much this guy fails

1.Im not german

2.Im asian

3.If he had my Ip address then he would know that im not from germany.

4.He makes me embarrassed of my heritage

5.Why does he hate Germans so much?

I swear I can't understand your hate for Japan and the US. Get over it, Japan hates you for almost blowing up the world.

As far as I remember the Japanese were quite eager and willing to help us with that. XD

Trolling on youtube, along with having an argument or discussion, is pointless and a waste of the world's bandwidth. There are way too many people to accomplish anything substantial and most people don't even read what's going on before posting "lol gay sht sux." I'm sure that in 3-4 pages after your "discussion" dies off, someone else will copy and paste your argument to get their own 10 minutes of cheap thrills ;o

I dont troll just any videos, I troll VK ONLY and mostly overrated Nu-Metalcore bands, so its pretty easy for fangirls/fags to react and go crazy.

Trolling on youtube, along with having an argument or discussion, is pointless and a waste of the world's bandwidth. There are way too many people to accomplish anything substantial and most people don't even read what's going on before posting "lol gay sht sux." I'm sure that in 3-4 pages after your "discussion" dies off, someone else will copy and paste your argument to get their own 10 minutes of cheap thrills ;o

I agree. Though I have to admit it's sometimes fun :D

lol

me: no they are not robots!

+ive encountered lots of these in youtube.

a hitler fan, a justin beaver fan, x-japan fan, dir en grey fan, guns n' roses fan

anti-japan pro korean fan drahn1275

this is one of the reasons why i stop replying in youtube posts

they fill your inboxes with hatred

fortunately i haven't encounter such stuffs on my channel.

Though, if i ever gonna encounter one, i could go with naive or ridiculous reply that may annoys them more or thinking i'm sad lol. Just let them have some entertainment. Fight fire with sand or water :P

I dont troll just any videos, I troll VK ONLY and mostly overrated Nu-Metalcore bands, so its pretty easy for fangirls/fags to react and go crazy.

Drawnexbawks.png

The great thing about trolling youtube isn't the fangirls/fags, it's showing everyone online that I did.

Troll the videos I posted, I'm sick of getting e-mails about new youtube comments, I thought of disabling them... and at least I'd read something interesting once in a while xD

I swear I can't understand your hate for Japan and the US. Get over it, Japan hates you for almost blowing up the world.

As far as I remember the Japanese were quite eager and willing to help us with that. XD

qoXAtsJnN3gouvyoc1rUyJw2_400.jpg

XD

Sign in to follow this