Trombe

R指定(R-shitei) new maxi single "スーサイドメモリーズ(suicide memories)" release

R指定(R-shitei) new maxi single "スーサイドメモリーズ(suicide memories)" will be released at 2015/06/03, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "死にたがりの民(shinitagari no tami)" since Shibuya RUIDO K2 at 2015/05/23 and up to Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2015/06/25-06/26 and their one-man live "スーサイドサマーキラーズ(suicide summer killers)" at Hattori Yagai Ongakudou at 2015/07/11 and at Hibiya Yagai Ongakudou at 2015/07/25

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "スーサイドメモリーズ(suicide memories)" PV & PV making), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.スーサイドメモリーズ(suicide memories)
02.ネクラ・ネクロ・ネグロ(nekura necro negro)
03.置き去りの傘(okizari no kasa) (included in regular edition)

CCnT1CoWYAIKjUG.jpg

Title track and b-side both sound really great, they seem to be going in a more indie direction, but I am not digging the bonus track.

Also, profile pics:

prof_m2.jpg prof_z2.jpg

prof_k2.jpg prof_n2.jpg

prof_h2.jpg

Unrelated to this particular release, but I didn't really feel like making an individual thread for this.

A few days ago, マモ has announced "殺愛プロジェクト (Koroai Project)"

I'm not 100% sure what this is, but from what I gathered from Google Translate (please don't laugh at me), I'm guessing this is an independent music video project for their song 殺したいくらい愛してる, where R指定 fans will film themselves lip-syncing to the song, and then e-mail links of the videos to the e-mail address on the announcement page.

Official announcement @ マモ's blog