Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "ジレンマ(dilemma)" release

Looks like their label is "really investing" on them. Their vocalist tweeted this pic recently:

B-q9krXUIAAh6JY.jpg

This seems like a hoax to me, tough. I mean, look at the top of the truck. Poorly edited pic, plus I don't believe their label or the band itself has the money or enough fans to a have a truck. I mean, you gotta be kinda famous to have a truck with your band pic on it, because only bands with huge staff and lots of equipment do stuff like that. It's not their case. I don't get why VKeiers lie so much. This shit is pathetic.

Looks like their label is "really investing" on them. Their vocalist tweeted this pic recently:

B-q9krXUIAAh6JY.jpg

This seems like a hoax to me, tough. I mean, look at the top of the truck. Poorly edited pic, plus I don't believe their label or the band itself has the money or enough fans to a have a truck. I mean, you gotta be kinda famous to have a truck with your band pic on it, because only bands with huge staff and lots of equipment do stuff like that. It's not their case. I don't get why VKeiers lie so much. This shit is pathetic.

u taking this too serious, truck is not really a big thing, srsly, even LEZARD had their adversiting truck and who the fuck is LEZARD?

Arlequin is one of the most famous bands in the scenes now, its the kind of band that everyone knows lol 

Not surprising at all

Also, they`re not trying to say they have money, they're just adversiting their single and the concert. Its like put a pic on a magazine. 

Sure, honey. Indies bands do have money to advertise on a fucking truck and they never lie. Also, Santa is making them major after the next album. I just saw it in his ameblo.

If you dont know a lot of bands (not really big bands)pays a lot of money to put their PV previews on big screens in places like Shinjuku, how many do you think they pay for that?

Publish in magazines also takes A LOT OF MONEY. But they're not doing this to say "look we are a rich", they're doing it to promove themselvs, its so fuckn natural, so i dont get whats wrong with you LOL 

Yes, their label is really investing on them, and thats good, cuz as i said they're one of the most famous bands in the indie scene now, and they can get huge if they keep their pace like this. 

You`re into VK scene for such a long time but sometimes seems like you dont know anything about it LMFAO 

Look guys, a VK fan wants to lecture me about economics, publicity and attack me personally just because I'm accusing one of the bands he likes of editing a pic. Why am I not surprised?

Don't waste your time, Ritsu. Also, you know me personally. You should know that you shouldn't take most of the stuff I say seriously. Easy, dude. I won't waste my tume arguing and flooding this topic. Believe whatever you want. I don't care. Just stop wasting our time trying to discuss and lecture me, ok? Take a chill pill.

"attack me personally" HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE U SERIOUS

Im not even an Arlequin fan, but if you don't want to discuss i don't see your point in coming to this topic and say shit about something you dont even know. Like, seriously. 

I wont flood here too but i just cant believe how pathetic your last post is.

haha what's so surprising about having a truck? o.o; btw it isn't really "their" truck, they probably just rented it for a week or so to promote their new single + tour.

it's on their label's website as well: http://goemon-records.com/news/%E3%80%90%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E6%9C%80%E6%96%B0release%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%EF%BC%86%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%E3%80%91/

=====================
【2/24(火)~3/4(水)ジレンマ 4トンワイドアドトラック都内走行決定!】
=====================

speaking of spoofs, Aki did post some for giggles:

24lkcg3.jpg

2vv25j8.jpg

qq38s1.jpg

lol..

as for the single: i'm still waiting for my copy, so no comments for now.

Haha actually the pic of the truck is taken by me.... So it is real.

I edited it because the rest looks like shit because I stood on the bridge close to shibuya Sakura gaoka exit.

Also they are getting famous really quick so I am not surprised they have the money for this, or that their label wants to use money on them.

haha what's so surprising about having a truck? o.o; btw it isn't really "their" truck, they probably just rented it for a week or so to promote their new single + tour.

it's on their label's website as well: http://goemon-records.com/news/%E3%80%90%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E6%9C%80%E6%96%B0release%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%EF%BC%86%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9E%E3%83%B3%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%E3%80%91/

=====================

【2/24(火)~3/4(水)ジレンマ 4トンワイドアドトラック都内走行決定!】

=====================

speaking of spoofs, Aki did post some for giggles:

24lkcg3.jpg

2vv25j8.jpg

qq38s1.jpg

lol..

as for the single: i'm still waiting for my copy, so no comments for now.

Haha nice photos gonna have to look for it next time I play mario kart:P

Haha Aki often sounds like he's crying because he makes his voice break on the end of every word unless he really pushes for that little barely-vibrato laugh sound that you hear on songs like apoptosis or himanimahi。I've been more into the NE tracks lately than when it came out