Trombe

Sel'm new maxi single "Scarlet of the guilty" release

Sel'm new maxi single "Scarlet of the guilty" will be released at 2015/02/18 (1,350yen)

[track list]
01.crying wolf
02.Gengar
03.Red

btw they will hold their 11th anniversary one-man live "ANTHOLOGY" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2015/04/18

So glad that Sel'm are releasing music again.  I liked this band when Tora was the vocal, but learned to love the band when Ryuga joined - I have really enjoyed all of their releases since their new vocalist reboot, and to know that despite losing a key member John, that they are going to continue on.

I feel the reason it is an "experiment CD" might be to see what reaction they get minus a guitarist.  I liked the preview, and really hope that they do well and grow in popularity.

This preview is damn awesome. I'm so excited for this. I just wonder if this song will be on CD at all? Since it's called Scarlet of the guilty but the three tracks are named differently. Or maybe they just didn't point out which song it was, welp. Anyways, this is some good stuff. At this rate, please keep experimenting.

Such beautiful engrish.

and the track list.

The PV Spot is great, from the chorus it sounds like they haven't deviated much from what they sounded like before but it absolutely sounds overall more powerful than their past few released (which I was very into).

I can't help but feel sad for them. Having to celebrate 11 years at Meguro Rockmaykan is a huge slap in the face.