StunnyHeartsiTunes

はじめまして、僕はSTUNNYです。

I was informed about this website by a good friend of mine, and I am very happy
to see the decent amount of knowledgeable fans, here, on this forum.

I stumbled upon visual kei when I first heard メガマソの a morning ray is cold, back in early 2007, a little bit after
their debut. I instantly became of huge fan of theirs, and have since been listening to their music. Through them,
I've also began to listen to 彩冷える and Alice Nine.

Those are my favorite bands. I also listen to m-flo, UVERworld, and a few others, but besides that. Those 3 bands remain my
favorite. It's just a shame that 彩冷える disbanded.

I use to go on batsu.org back in the day, for all of my information, then I went to LiveJournal, now I just keep posted with
several websites, I'll make this one one of them. 

Besides that I do enjoy instagramming a lot and playing video games (PS4, Wii U, 3DS)
Here are what games I have:

Nintendo 3DS

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf (eShop)*
  • Bravely Default
  • Mario Party: Island Tour
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Pokemon: Y Version
  • Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
  • Pokemon Trozei (eShop)
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
  • Resident Evil Revelations (eShop)
  • Super Smash Bros For The 3DS

Playstation 4

• Assassin's Creed: Black Flag*
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity
  • Battlefield 4*
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Don't Starve (PS+)
  • The Evil Within
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son
  • Resogun (PS+)
  • Tomb Raider
  • Watch Dogs

Nintendo Wii U

• Earthbound (eShop)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker HD (eShop)
  • Mario Kart 8
  • New Super Mario Bros. U w/ New Super Luigi U*
  • Pushmo World (eShop)
  • Shovel Knight (eShop)
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Smash Bros for Wii U
  • Zombie U

I hope to get to know some of you and share common interest!
:gplus:gplus   instagram  :psn: stunnytrangaroo

Welcome to MH! I hope you have a good time here, and can discover new music and make friends. Join the chat whenever you'd like and plug.dj on Sundays for a lil mini party! 

Awesome favs by the way. UVERworld brings back memories. Now you're making me feel emotional about Ayabie! More of an Ayabie fan than AYABIE lol. And Alice Nine are always superb, yep!

A high five for being a video game player too, haha. Obsessed with the 3DS recently ehe.

Enjoy the forum and community! See you around~

I stumbled upon visual kei when I first heard メガマソ a morning ray is cold., back in early 2007, a little bit after

their debut. I instantly became of huge fan of theirs, and have since been listening to their music.

DEAR LORD YOU DID IT RIGHT ! :wan-44:

Welcome here, I'm so glad to have found another メガマソ's prayer *.*

I love ayabie too, but I prefer the Ryoppe's era essentially.

You also have a WiiU ! And a 3DS ! Yees !

Where are you from ?

Welcome to MH! I hope you have a good time here, and can discover new music and make friends. Join the chat whenever you'd like and plug.dj on Sundays for a lil mini party! 

Awesome favs by the way. UVERworld brings back memories. Now you're making me feel emotional about Ayabie! More of an Ayabie fan than AYABIE lol. And Alice Nine are always superb, yep!

A high five for being a video game player too, haha. Obsessed with the 3DS recently ehe.

Enjoy the forum and community! See you around~

That sounds awesome! I'll definitely give plug.dj a shot. As well at the chat!

I work today, but now that I know about it, I'll definitely give it a go! 

I never got into AYABIE. Sadly, I didn't like Yumehito's voice. I enjoyed both アヤビエ and 彩冷える.

What games are you playing at the moment? I think I might update my intro to include the video games I have. ^^

Thank you benibana for the friendliest of welcomes!

DEAR LORD YOU DID IT RIGHT ! :wan-44:

Welcome here, I'm so glad to have found another メガマソ's prayer *.*

I love ayabie too, but I prefer the Ryoppe's era essentially.

You also have a WiiU ! And a 3DS ! Yees !

Where are you from ?

I admit, when I first saw this forum, I saw your posts, and I became really happy to find another

メガマソ fan. I also loved Ayabie when Ryohei was still in the band. I loved all of their music up until the time when they went major.

YES! I am currently playing Smash Bros for the Wii U and both versions of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, when I do not work or go to school.

I forgot to mention that, I am from the states. I live in California. I see you are from France. That is awesome!

A Google+ user! That's rare. xD Hello and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay~

Thank you very much shizukasou! I love Google+, just haven't posted anything new in a while. (|||❛︵❛.)

I admit, when I first saw this forum, I saw your posts, and I became really happy to find another

メガマソ fan. I also loved Ayabie when Ryohei was still in the band. I loved all of their music up until the time when they went major.

YES! I am currently playing Smash Bros for the Wii U and both versions of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, when I do not work or go to school.

I forgot to mention that, I am from the states. I live in California. I see you are from France. That is awesome!

Aaaw *blush* I hope we will be good mate then ! Do you have any megamasso stuff ? :P

Cool, CA ! Smash Brosh, I still didn't have this game (I'm currently playing Hyrule Warriors !). And I've finished Alpha Sapphire last week.

welcome! seems like you like the poppier side of vk? :D i like 彩冷える and Alice Nine as well!

haven't listened to much of Megamasso but thanks to eiheartx i intend to start going through their massive discography soon ^^

That sounds awesome! I'll definitely give plug.dj a shot. As well at the chat!

I work today, but now that I know about it, I'll definitely give it a go! 

I never got into AYABIE. Sadly, I didn't like Yumehito's voice. I enjoyed both アヤビエ and 彩冷える.

What games are you playing at the moment? I think I might update my intro to include the video games I have. ^^

Thank you benibana for the friendliest of welcomes!

Ohh yeah!! Great to read, I hope you enjoy the activities going on! Glad to have you on board, woop woop.

Every Sunday, and sometimes, with a theme as you might've noticed yesterday. So, whenever you're not working, we'd love to have you!

I thought I was the only one who prefered the original Ayabie! Still, can't complain when we have such amazing music from both but, yeah, that disbandment. =.=

I'm a Pokemon fan. xD Which is why I mainly got the 3DS. But I also purchased Bravely Default and it is so damn cute with the art style. x'D Amazing story too, of course, of course, not all about the characters lol. Love the RPGs! Awesome you updated it by the way! Lovely to get to know you more, and amazing taste in video games might I say as well. I must play more Mario. And I NEED more Animal Crossing games!! :'3

Not at all! That's very sweet of you. I hope we've all (I can see that everyone has so, hugs all round) made a warm elcome so that you can look forward to joining in even more. Prepare to get addicted to MH, aha. xD

Aaaw *blush* I hope we will be good mate then ! Do you have any megamasso stuff ? :P

Cool, CA ! Smash Brosh, I still didn't have this game (I'm currently playing Hyrule Warriors !). And I've finished Alpha Sapphire last week.

I own 涙猫, ゆきしたたりほし, ビューティフルガール, white, white, and St. Lily. I only own one 彩冷える album, and so many Alice Nine. albums/singles.

I admit, I stopped listening to them for a while after chimes, but I loved their Loveless, More Loveless album so much, I began listening to them at that point.

I wanted to get Hyrule Warriors, but I already have so many videos games, and with work and school, I hardly have time to play anything.

Congradulations! I bought both games at launch, and sadly, I am only at my fourth gym badge...

welcome! seems like you like the poppier side of vk? :D i like 彩冷える and Alice Nine as well!

haven't listened to much of Megamasso but thanks to eiheartx i intend to start going through their massive discography soon ^^

I do. I also listen to the GazattE a bit, but that's as dark as I'll go. 

Definitely give them a shot! I am more of a fan of their earlier and more recent music, but you can decide on what you prefer.

They do have a grand discography!

Ohh yeah!! Great to read, I hope you enjoy the activities going on! Glad to have you on board, woop woop.

Every Sunday, and sometimes, with a theme as you might've noticed yesterday. So, whenever you're not working, we'd love to have you!

I thought I was the only one who prefered the original Ayabie! Still, can't complain when we have such amazing music from both but, yeah, that disbandment. =.=

I'm a Pokemon fan. xD Which is why I mainly got the 3DS. But I also purchased Bravely Default and it is so damn cute with the art style. x'D Amazing story too, of course, of course, not all about the characters lol. Love the RPGs! Awesome you updated it by the way! Lovely to get to know you more, and amazing taste in video games might I say as well. I must play more Mario. And I NEED more Animal Crossing games!! :'3

Not at all! That's very sweet of you. I hope we've all (I can see that everyone has so, hugs all round) made a warm elcome so that you can look forward to joining in even more. Prepare to get addicted to MH, aha. xD

Thank you again! *btw, I use to listen to Plastic Tree and L.M.C. too!*

Awesome! I am a big, big, big Pokemon fan. I've almost completed Bravely Default, and I agree. It has fine art style. Can't go wrong with Mario and I use to

play Animal Crossing constantly. I stopped playing it when my ex girlfriend and I broke up last year.

"Prepare to get addicted to MH, aha. xD" - How exciting! I am really liking the enthusiasm there. ^^

I own 涙猫, ゆきしたたりほし, ビューティフルガール, white, white, and St. Lily. I only own one 彩冷える album, and so many Alice Nine. albums/singles.

I admit, I stopped listening to them for a while after chimes, but I loved their Loveless, More Loveless album so much, I began listening to them at that point.

I wanted to get Hyrule Warriors, but I already have so many videos games, and with work and school, I hardly have time to play anything.

Congradulations! I bought both games at launch, and sadly, I am only at my fourth gym badge...

How dare you stop listening to them when they were at their best :wan-48: (jkjkjk) M of Beauty is my favourite album ! I remember being afraid when they went major (we all know that for some bands, being major is not for their advantage) but chimes reassured me.

If you are missing some stuff, don't hesitate to go to my dl threads. And don't hesitate to share your cd collection on the specific thread too ! :D

Oh I understand totally ! With my work I don't have that much time to play (try to do as much as I can) but I don't own many WiiU games tho so maybe it's easier.

Be brave then !! I remember losing 3 or 4 times before having the 3rd badge... XDD are you currently playing on both versions at the same time ? o.o this is sick ! Maybe when you'll be on a higher level we could do a fight :P

Oh you'll like MH so much, you'll go anywhere else but here ! All the active members are nice, kind, with the will to share their favourite things. :wan-45:

How dare you stop listening to them when they were at their best :wan-48: (jkjkjk) M of Beauty is my favourite album ! I remember being afraid when they went major (we all know that for some bands, being major is not for their advantage) but chimes reassured me.

If you are missing some stuff, don't hesitate to go to my dl threads. And don't hesitate to share your cd collection on the specific thread too ! :D

Oh I understand totally ! With my work I don't have that much time to play (try to do as much as I can) but I don't own many WiiU games tho so maybe it's easier.

Be brave then !! I remember losing 3 or 4 times before having the 3rd badge... XDD are you currently playing on both versions at the same time ? o.o this is sick ! Maybe when you'll be on a higher level we could do a fight :P

Oh you'll like MH so much, you'll go anywhere else but here ! All the active members are nice, kind, with the will to share their favourite things. :wan-45:

Really? That is really interesting! Mine are ゆきしたたりほし, followed by Loveless, More Loveless.

Thank you so much! I took the liberty to take Blind Innocence. I still plan on purchasing some of their recent releases. 

Happy you support the band so well! I'll post my collection on that one thread soon. 

I'm going to try, I can't believe I am so far behind, and I'd be happy to fight you in the game!

I've noticed. People here seem really open too. I'm really enjoying my experience so far!

Really? That is really interesting! Mine are ゆきしたたりほし, followed by Loveless, More Loveless.

Thank you so much! I took the liberty to take Blind Innocence. I still plan on purchasing some of their recent releases. 

Happy you support the band so well! I'll post my collection on that one thread soon. 

I'm going to try, I can't believe I am so far behind, and I'd be happy to fight you in the game!

I've noticed. People here seem really open too. I'm really enjoying my experience so far!

Yes, you should definitely give a shot to M of Beauty, you should not regret it !! my favourite track on it (hard to choose tho xD) is the 11, never played live (unless on a FC DVD, too expensive to buy sadly ToT). It's the best song ever writen by Ryohei I swear.

Oh you're doing well ! blind innocence is an excellent and varied single !! Can't wait to hear MW/V !

Sorry, I need to shut up sometimes, when I'm talking about megamasso I'd never stop xDD

Oh don't worry, it's not a race ! Play at your rhythm ! What starter did you take ? I took Torchic.

see yaaa xx

Yes, you should definitely give a shot to M of Beauty, you should not regret it !! my favourite track on it (hard to choose tho xD) is the 11, never played live (unless on a FC DVD, too expensive to buy sadly ToT). It's the best song ever writen by Ryohei I swear.

Oh you're doing well ! blind innocence is an excellent and varied single !! Can't wait to hear MW/V !

Sorry, I need to shut up sometimes, when I'm talking about megamasso I'd never stop xDD

Oh don't worry, it's not a race ! Play at your rhythm ! What starter did you take ? I took Torchic.

see yaaa xx

I think you are talking about メグムミサダメキタゾラニナクノ, I just listened to it.

I know I gave the whole album a listen when it was released and wasn't impressed, but giving the song a second listen,

I do admit it's really impressive and different! I like it! Especially the lyrics. I can relate to this track, I think it sums up the feelings of a break up really well.

I can't wait to hear their new single either! Honestly, this is the only band that I believe hasn't missed up on a single remake of their older songs. So, I am really excited.

No, it's okay. Believe me. I really love this band too and I want to hear your top 10 Megamasso Tracks of all time so far! I'll respond with my top 10!

I started with Mudkip on Ruby and Treeko on Sapphire. Ruby is my main game. I went with Mudkip, because I just recently bought a new car and I 

nicknamed it Mudkip. I also have a plush keychain to go with my keys. ^^

Goodnight!

I think you are talking about メグムミサダメキタゾラニナクノ, I just listened to it.

I know I gave the whole album a listen when it was released and wasn't impressed, but giving the song a second listen,

I do admit it's really impressive and different! I like it! Especially the lyrics. I can relate to this track, I think it sums up the feelings of a break up really well.

I can't wait to hear their new single either! Honestly, this is the only band that I believe hasn't missed up on a single remake of their older songs. So, I am really excited.

No, it's okay. Believe me. I really love this band too and I want to hear your top 10 Megamasso Tracks of all time so far! I'll respond with my top 10!

I started with Mudkip on Ruby and Treeko on Sapphire. Ruby is my main game. I went with Mudkip, because I just recently bought a new car and I 

nicknamed it Mudkip. I also have a plush keychain to go with my keys. ^^

Goodnight!

A Top 10, that's a good idead! but it's hard to choose, I love everything (except the b-side from SUPERNOVA maybe xDD)

mmh, let's see for a ranking (for the kanji songs I'll put the track number and the release for a more easier approach - I encourage you to do the same for your ranking, because I can't read japanese lmao):

1. メグムミサダメキタゾラニナクノ (11 from M of Beauty)

2. 機械化人マディソンの友達 (3 from BLESS)

3. カレイノオヤド (3 from blind innocence)

4. DeepSnow

5. blind innocence

6. 地ベタ四ツン這イ太郎 (2 from Nakigoe de kizuita.)

7. 塔は高揚する (5 from kai no me tou)

8. ワスレナグサ (5 from M of Beauty)

9. 燭 (3 from WINTER HOLLOW)

10. 花びら (hanabira) very tight with AmberFlight (3 from hanabira)

this ranking sums up the songs that I listen or enjoy the most. Can't wait to see yours !

Oh I get it ! But sometimes, to go back a few years ago on something you didn't like at first can make a click! it happened to me sometimes. I hope your newest try will do something for you :DD I'm still pissed that they haven't played those M of Beauty songs that much on their live DVDs. ToT

I'm really curious to hear the new VIPER, I hope this new version will give justice to the original (I still didn't hear Until, I need to buy this single version one day).

Oh you took 2 differents starters, very clever ! Might I ask why you bought the 2 versions ?

You called your car Mudkip, can I just XDDDD so funny lmao

Aaah, goodnight then ! For me it's the morning :P see ya tomorrow!

edit: ooooh I've just seen your game list ! amazing list! I wish I had a PS4 too but, it's too much expensive for now (and I'm not talking about the games DDD:). Maybe later, when the PS5 will be out lmao. I've always been one step behind each current generation (until today with my WiiU but, before that I owned a GameCube, a N64 and a PlayStation 1 XDD).  I see we have some games in commun, I also have WindWaker HD, MK8 and Mario & Luigi too (it was part of my WiiU bundle). + Assassin's Creed III (my baby lmao), Black Flag, Bayonetta 1 + 2 and Hyrule Warriors. For the 3DS: Pokemon X, Sapphire Alpha, Soulsilver, Black; Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold: the Millenium Girl, Zelda OOT HD, Fantasy Life and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (yes, I do love simulation games lmao).

I do apologize for all my english mistakes -.-

A Top 10, that's a good idead! but it's hard to choose, I love everything (except the b-side from SUPERNOVA maybe xDD)

mmh, let's see for a ranking (for the kanji songs I'll put the track number and the release for a more easier approach - I encourage you to do the same for your ranking, because I can't read japanese lmao):

1. メグムミサダメキタゾラニナクノ (11 from M of Beauty)

2. 機械化人マディソンの友達 (3 from BLESS)

3. カレイノオヤド (3 from blind innocence)

4. DeepSnow

5. blind innocence

6. 地ベタ四ツン這イ太郎 (2 from Nakigoe de kizuita.)

7. 塔は高揚する (5 from kai no me tou)

8. ワスレナグサ (5 from M of Beauty)

9. 燭 (3 from WINTER HOLLOW)

10. 花びら (hanabira) very tight with AmberFlight (3 from hanabira)

this ranking sums up the songs that I listen or enjoy the most. Can't wait to see yours !

Oh I get it ! But sometimes, to go back a few years ago on something you didn't like at first can make a click! it happened to me sometimes. I hope your newest try will do something for you :DD I'm still pissed that they haven't played those M of Beauty songs that much on their live DVDs. ToT

I'm really curious to hear the new VIPER, I hope this new version will give justice to the original (I still didn't hear Until, I need to buy this single version one day).

Oh you took 2 differents starters, very clever ! Might I ask why you bought the 2 versions ?

You called your car Mudkip, can I just XDDDD so funny lmao

Aaah, goodnight then ! For me it's the morning :P see ya tomorrow!

edit: ooooh I've just seen your game list ! amazing list! I wish I had a PS4 too but, it's too much expensive for now (and I'm not talking about the games DDD:). Maybe later, when the PS5 will be out lmao. I've always been one step behind each current generation (until today with my WiiU but, before that I owned a GameCube, a N64 and a PlayStation 1 XDD).  I see we have some games in commun, I also have WindWaker HD, MK8 and Mario & Luigi too (it was part of my WiiU bundle). + Assassin's Creed III (my baby lmao), Black Flag, Bayonetta 1 + 2 and Hyrule Warriors. For the 3DS: Pokemon X, Sapphire Alpha, Soulsilver, Black; Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold: the Millenium Girl, Zelda OOT HD, Fantasy Life and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (yes, I do love simulation games lmao).

I do apologize for all my english mistakes -.-

Oh, don't worry about your English mistakes. I don't think I noticed any of them. Your English is really good!

And thank you for the tip with my ranking. I'll number them as you did to make it easier.

One thing to note though, I understand why there were differences between our taste in メガマソ's music. When I first got into the band, I always thought Inzargi's voice was really romantic, and when I heard all of ゆきしたたりほし (Yukishitatarihoshi), Paradise Halo immediately became one of my favorite songs from them. This is before they made newer music that resembled that Paradise Halo song. Then came 星降町にて(Hoshifurimachinite), which I thought was an okay single. They started to release music I thought wasn't as good as their previous music, which was intended to be アヤビエ's songs, before Ryohei left. Fastforward to white, white and became so in love with the song, but the band still put on a lot of music that was decent, but didn't really catch me. Until Loveless, More Loveless came out. I've been enjoying a majority of their music since then and I feel that a lot of their newer music contains a similar jingle to what Paradise Halo had.

Onto my top 10:

1. a morning ray is cold. (This song means so much to me, so much)

2. white, white (Gave me hope for the future of メガマソ)

3. 涙猫-sound asleep mix- (An amazing remake of their first song)

4. 旧約偽典あさのひかりはつめたい [Kyuyaku niseten Asano Hikari wa tsumetai] (When I first heard this song... words cannot describe)

5. ダーシャード人の踊り [Dashadojin no Odori] (Cute song and story)

6. SurrenderPowerPlantの看守

7. 動かなくなるまで、好きでいて。[ugokanaku naru made, sukide ite.]

8. Deep Snow 

9. Door And Secret Room (Solid song, loved the PV too and it's dark tone)

10. すみれ September Love (I love how clear you can hear Inzargi's voice in the beginning. He sang very well here. And the whole album was so well produced)

This was so difficult to decide, but these were the songs I ended up picking for my list. I wanted to include so many other songs.

I bought both Pokemon games along side, Smash Bros. for the Wii U, and 4 Amiibos, on launch date, because I have a bad spending habit.

That's really why I bought both games, and I wanted to focus one game on shiny hunting (Alpha Sappire), and the other on gameplay.

I know, everyone knows my cars name, and co workers tend to point out my plush Mudkip sticking out of my back pocket all of the time.

You have a really good list of games too. I was going to say, it looks like you enjoy a lot of RPGs and Simulation Games. I use to be the same, I skipped Wii, PS3, and XBox, and had a PS2 before. I did always have a Nintendo handheld though, just for the Pokemon games.

Welcome Here~~~ Oh wow, nice game collection, also 彩冷える is excellent and is a shame indeed that they disbanded

Thank you. I know, it might seem like I am a gamer, but I hardly have time to play. I just have a bad spending habit, but I am really close to platinuming Evil Within and Black Flags. 

Oh, don't worry about your English mistakes. I don't think I noticed any of them. Your English is really good!

And thank you for the tip with my ranking. I'll number them as you did to make it easier.

One thing to note though, I understand why there were differences between our taste in メガマソ's music. When I first got into the band, I always thought Inzargi's voice was really romantic, and when I heard all of ゆきしたたりほし (Yukishitatarihoshi), Paradise Halo immediately became one of my favorite songs from them. This is before they made newer music that resembled that Paradise Halo song. Then came 星降町にて(Hoshifurimachinite), which I thought was an okay single. They started to release music I thought wasn't as good as their previous music, which was intended to be アヤビエ's songs, before Ryohei left. Fastforward to white, white and became so in love with the song, but the band still put on a lot of music that was decent, but didn't really catch me. Until Loveless, More Loveless came out. I've been enjoying a majority of their music since then and I feel that a lot of their newer music contains a similar jingle to what Paradise Halo had.

Onto my top 10:

1. a morning ray is cold. (This song means so much to me, so much)

2. white, white (Gave me hope for the future of メガマソ)

3. 涙猫-sound asleep mix- (An amazing remake of their first song)

4. 旧約偽典あさのひかりはつめたい [Kyuyaku niseten Asano Hikari wa tsumetai] (When I first heard this song... words cannot describe)

5. ダーシャード人の踊り [Dashadojin no Odori] (Cute song and story)

6. SurrenderPowerPlantの看守

7. 動かなくなるまで、好きでいて。[ugokanaku naru made, sukide ite.]

8. Deep Snow 

9. Door And Secret Room (Solid song, loved the PV too and it's dark tone)

10. すみれ September Love (I love how clear you can hear Inzargi's voice in the beginning. He sang very well here. And the whole album was so well produced)

This was so difficult to decide, but these were the songs I ended up picking for my list. I wanted to include so many other songs.

I bought both Pokemon games along side, Smash Bros. for the Wii U, and 4 Amiibos, on launch date, because I have a bad spending habit.

That's really why I bought both games, and I wanted to focus one game on shiny hunting (Alpha Sappire), and the other on gameplay.

I know, everyone knows my cars name, and co workers tend to point out my plush Mudkip sticking out of my back pocket all of the time.

You have a really good list of games too. I was going to say, it looks like you enjoy a lot of RPGs and Simulation Games. I use to be the same, I skipped Wii, PS3, and XBox, and had a PS2 before. I did always have a Nintendo handheld though, just for the Pokemon games.

Thank you. I know, it might seem like I am a gamer, but I hardly have time to play. I just have a bad spending habit, but I am really close to platinuming Evil Within and Black Flags. 

At least we have DeepSnow in common .______.;; I adore its PV too, the effects etc (and their outfits !). You chose great songs, yukishita tarihoshi is an excellent album !! I agree with INZARGI's vocals, he's a great great singer (in studio or on stage). What a shame that nothing catched you enough between white, white and LML ! :'(

I forgot Animal Crossing New Leaf ! yes, I love games not too difficult (I mean, when i play, it's for relaxing, i don't want to be angry because I can't pass a level or what - when it's the case, I stop playing and I turn off the console XDDD). Waiting impatiently for Majora's Mask HD btw (don't know you?) !! I've never played it before, not even on N64 (this game was too expensive, even today!).

I think I would have consider buying a PS4 if only it can read PS3 games, like the WiiU does with the Wii. Sadly it's not the case, shame on you Sony >.< ! Thanks Nintendo for that (and for the free online !).

At least we have DeepSnow in common .______.;; I adore its PV too, the effects etc (and their outfits !). You chose great songs, yukishita tarihoshi is an excellent album !! I agree with INZARGI's vocals, he's a great great singer (in studio or on stage). What a shame that nothing catched you enough between white, white and LML ! :'(

I forgot Animal Crossing New Leaf ! yes, I love games not too difficult (I mean, when i play, it's for relaxing, i don't want to be angry because I can't pass a level or what - when it's the case, I stop playing and I turn off the console XDDD). Waiting impatiently for Majora's Mask HD btw (don't know you?) !! I've never played it before, not even on N64 (this game was too expensive, even today!).

I think I would have consider buying a PS4 if only it can read PS3 games, like the WiiU does with the Wii. Sadly it's not the case, shame on you Sony >.< ! Thanks Nintendo for that (and for the free online !).

I am gonna edit one of my song choices because I got it confused for another song, but I know. It's because a lot of those songs have Inzargi singing it a deeper cooler tone.

I love it when he sings soft, high, melodically. It just appeals more.

Here in the states, we call that "rage quit." That's when you turn off a game after getting mad.

I've never played the original either. The only Zelda games I have played were: the free one that was available on the eshop for the original DS and Windwaker HD (I still need to finish that game). Well, the PS4 does have Playstation Now, which is going to eventually, it does come with a cost though.

I do love that Wii U backwards capability. I never owned a Wii, but I bought Mario Galaxy just to play on my Wii U and I loved it!