Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. Vo.葉月(hazuki) will be absent in live tour

lynch. Vo.葉月(hazuki) will be absent in their last indies live tour "THE JUDGEMENT DAYS" in 2010/11 due to his acute pharyngitis and laryngitis and vocal cord edema, and the remaining members will perform instead

whether their live schedule in 2010/12 and onwards is unaffected has not yet been determined

http://ameblo.jp/hazuki-lynch/

Shocked.

I didn't expect that and frankly, I'm worried.

That sounds pretty serious. I really hope he will recover and take care of himself especially for the upcoming lives.

Wow that's pretty serious. Hope he'll get well.

Wonder if they'll do a vocalless tour, if one of the members will do vocals or if they'll use a support...

whaaa?

Not him D:

so bummed hearing this news,

hope all things fine for him very soon.

Without him, lynch. practically put on rest, right?

I hope he'll recover soon! I think there is some kind of virus spreading in the J-Rock world D:

they will have to call this tour THE UNSRAW DAYS :\

hope he gets better soon

Lol? There were more bands before UnsraW who had something like this, for example Deathgaze.

aaah noooo! i love hazuki so much, hope he recovers soon.

so is the gig going to be a vocaless version?

x2

I hope he'll recover soon! I think there is some kind of virus spreading in the J-Rock world D:

x2

seriously wtf is going on lately feels like everyone is sick :wat: and about the vocal problems i only remember hizumi right now but i'm sure i have heard it over five times in singers lately.

Lol? There were more bands before UnsraW who had something like this, for example Deathgaze.

does THE UNSRAW DEATHGAZES sound any better?

You don't seen to get my point.

How stupid. They cannot continue a tour while missing their most important band member. It's like selling a Ferrari without an engine. 'the fuck are they doing?

an instrumental live from lynch. would be interesting.. but without the vocalist I would have cancelled and rescheduled.

seriously wtf is going on lately feels like everyone is sick :wat: and about the vocal problems i only remember hizumi right now but i'm sure i have heard it over five times in singers lately.

Yup, Hizumi, Isshi from Kagrra, Ruki from the GazettE, now Hazuki and there was one other guy I believe. Jui had some troat problems but he's getting operated on his vocal chords so I don't think you can count him in.

Yeah, still standing by the opinion that VK vocalists ruin their throats by not singing with their natural voice. All those peeps alter their voice while singing and I'm not referring to growling. Well maybe not Isshi, but he has a weak voice for a singer anyway.

That said, lynch. is one of the instrumentally blandest, most hookless "jrock" bands out there. How in the world are they gonna perform without pretty Hazuki? This sounds like a terrible idea.

I just hope I recovers very fast, cuz I'm supposed to see them on the 13th !!! :roll:

Anyway, some bands also just put a playback vocals to replace the singer while the other members play as usual...

I saw that once or twice...

But it's true that Hazuki is just too much of an icon to be absent for a few dates, I'd just re-schedule those dates instead...

Sign in to follow this