Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new maxi single "ether" release

it is announced at 摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) countdown live at Shibuya AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/12/31-2015/01/01 that their new maxi single "ether" will be released at 2015/04/08 (1,200yen)

btw they will hold their live tour since Saitama HEAVEN'S ROCK VJ-3 at 2015/05/06 and up to tour final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/06/17

B6QVP29IcAE9ou_.jpg

SET-LIST at 2014/12/31-2015/01/01:

01.隣に座る太陽
02.致命傷
03.落とし穴の底はこんな世界
04.Psychic Paradise
05.independent
06.メインキャストは考える
07.喝采と激情のグロリア(instrumental)
08.merry drinker
09.IMPERIAL RIOT
10.RUSH!
11.悲哀とメランコリー
12.ANOMIE
13.クロスカウンターを狙え
14.CAMEL
15.Jolly Rogerに杯を
16.蜘蛛の糸
17.GLORIA

EN1
01.Orb
02.天国の在る場所

^ yeah sure, though AVALON wasn't terrible, they have done better :D but the spring tour once again overrules the possibility of a EU/World Tour.... ;;__;; perhaps in fall 2015? Although they probably just release a single during summer and then an album and then again tour Japan... >__<

Ether isn't sounding like one of their best, but it's very nice and fits the title I think.

B-sides both sound cool though as far as I'm concerned.

So... Everyone's forgotten Chimeishou at least, right?

I haven't been really happy with anything after Kassai to Gekijou no Gloria, tbh. The recent music just has been so mediocre. Not bad, but not really anything to wow over. Still I look forward to it. I just hope none of their recent singles so far get onto their next album. 

To me, ether sounds the best atm. I really really enjoy the preview. Round & round can be interesting, I'll have to wait until the full song, 蟻の行進 is least convincing, still sounds okay! The artwork is pretty imo, got to place my preoder soon!

it´s been a while since i last actually checked their activity. might as well take a look at this. although i must say i wasn´t really fond of 'gloria' as it sounded like a pathetic western-style try to me. not sure if there´s more similar material. if yes, i´ll cross their future off my list

Hmmm... Didn't care for them when they first started and still personally not a fan. 

Their singer does have a really nice singing voice, though.

The single is AMAZING, especially Round & Round blew me away!

btw, in addition to the "Five Elements" special site, the band launched a special site just for ether too, here