LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Doe is so cute *O*

Here's day 3 of Halloween.

tumblr_ltwwcnGihV1qitubzo1_500.jpg

For the dress. thatfacialexpressionisterribleandIapologize

tumblr_ltwnrrtbiz1qitubzo1_500.jpg

Thanks to Chianti for the zipper idea! I did bones instead of gore, because I like the way bones look better :staru:

I thought you liked like Cecir, here:

Emgrief.png

lol we have a winner, even down to the braids and lipstick.

Thanks Gin, maki and @ sai: The funny thing is one of my Halloween costumes wasn't too far off actually but I got hit with the sickness like a day before the Halloween weekend started and i ended up not partaking in anything this year becaue of it.*saddage*

Also @maki: the zipper mouth came out really awesome. :D

Doe is so cute *O*

Here's day 3 of Halloween.

tumblr_ltwwcnGihV1qitubzo1_500.jpg

For the dress. thatfacialexpressionisterribleandIapologize

tumblr_ltwnrrtbiz1qitubzo1_500.jpg

Thanks to Chianti for the zipper idea! I did bones instead of gore, because I like the way bones look better :staru:

OMG, cool costume! I looove the zipper. looks awkward though, lmao. Could you even move your mouth without it falling off??

New hair, feels sooo much lighter!

384489_10150921637655103_543415102_21819684_1730067266_n.jpg

Me and my baby :)

310258_10150939324710103_543415102_21896698_1063190035_n.jpg

Now that summer has arrived, i'm trying to get into shape. P90X is death!!

For the last six months I've been told countless times about how I look like this Skrillex-dude. Well, I had to try this, because the lovely Cupcakes told me I do not look like him. But because I'm determined to find out if I look too much like him (I might cut my hair soon, probably not lot) I played with pins and taddah~ I'm not sure if I look like him or not. :DD Anyways, proof about me tired, reeeally pale and me gotten skinnier. (Not in the healty way. After 'cakes pointed this out, I noticed this too. Most likely the reason of me being sick for almost two weeks) [/bible]

SL385081.jpg

allisapp, you're so much cuter than Sonny Moore! And please take care of yourself! :hug:

OMG, cool costume! I looove the zipper. looks awkward though, lmao. Could you even move your mouth without it falling off??

Ramrod is sexy even though he likes boys and not girls :cry:

@Maki -

Yeah, second Ramrod was it hard to talk with that on? I'm always grinning and laughing so I don't think it would stay on very long with me considering how much I talk and laugh.

Lol thanks! It was actually really easy to talk and laugh with it, but eating was a bit strange. When I put it on I made sure to open my mouth really wide so I wouldn't have issues with it pulling my skin or w/e.

I wanna get Married to Ramrod. ;O; We could consecrate our love while listening to Pierrot. <3

You mean consummate right?

I wanna get Married to Ramrod. ;O; We could consecrate our love while listening to Pierrot. <3

You mean consummate right?

He means fucking :D

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Fuck yeah. 8D We could get married and make tons of friends with hot tops and invite them over for Pierrot and sex. 8D

301600_10150380163239073_748744072_10047591_845586262_n.jpg

Me before I shaved my head.

For the last six months I've been told countless times about how I look like this Skrillex-dude. Well, I had to try this, because the lovely Cupcakes told me I do not look like him. But because I'm determined to find out if I look too much like him (I might cut my hair soon, probably not lot) I played with pins and taddah~ I'm not sure if I look like him or not. :DD Anyways, proof about me tired, reeeally pale and me gotten skinnier. (Not in the healty way. After 'cakes pointed this out, I noticed this too. Most likely the reason of me being sick for almost two weeks) [/bible]

SL385081.jpg

OMG YOU DO LOOK JUST LIKE SKRILLEX!

skrillex.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1304594925267