Trombe

ZERO(ex-GHOST-->Hi:BRiD) new band "パネマジ(Panel Magic)" has formed

it is announced at GHOST one-day revival 10th anniversary one-man live "Theater of Haunted Carnival Scene of...[Red thread]" at Birth SHINJUKU at 2014/12/15 that ZERO(ex-GHOST-->Hi:BRiD) new band will commence their activities in 2015, although band name and other member details have not yet been announced

Looking forward to this , but .... new band without Kisara !??

prototype project (i.e. project before commencing formal activities) "パネマジ(Panel Magic)" will hold their first live at Shibuya REX at 2015/03/19

"パネマジ(Panel Magic)" members:
Vo.Chiiro
Gt.masaki (ex-スカーレット(Scarlett))
Ba.ZERO (ex-ギロチン(guillotine)-->Kar'MariA-->Domestic+Child-->ギミック(gimmick)(support)-->GHOST-->Hi:BRiD)
Dr.TKC(takeshi) (ex-logiq)

http://panel-magic.com/

they are now recording for their new mini album, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2015/06/15:

01.黒い炎(kuroi honoo)
02.doomsday
03.ギャンブラー(gambler)
04.翼(tsubasa)

their new mini album "Magic of Theater" will be released at 2015/08/12 (3,024yen), which will be sold in advance at their presents live "Daybreak's bell" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2015/07/31

[track list]
01.マジックシアター(magic theater)
02.The World
03.milk chocolate
04.SNAKE AWAY
05.ギャンブラー(gambler)
06.翼(tsubasa)

CIb6oRRVAAESus0.jpg

That new look is pretty awful tbh. I sort of liked the other one that was posted before it though, the costumes reminded me of Girotin a tiny bit. 

Overall, i'm not really excited for this. My interest is only slightly fueled because of Zero, so i might give them a listen if the mini-album becomes available. 

That new look is pretty awful tbh. I sort of liked the other one that was posted before it though, the costumes reminded me of Girotin a tiny bit.

Overall, i'm not really excited for this. My interest is only slightly fueled because of Zero, so i might give them a listen if the mini-album becomes available.

I completely agree. Their previous look was much more interesting. Also that cover art is a bit hideous with all those fonts. (Unless itwasnt the final artwork)

I dunno; I really like it. I've noticed I like kinda crappy music lol. 

Really thinking about just buying this :D

i really like it too :3 but yeah it's kinda expensive for 7 songs.

btw they will hold their presents live "Limited" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/01/31 and their presents live "DOOMSDAY 365+3+1" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2016/03/21