Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Lycaon continuing on with only 3 members?

it's a mystery then. anyway, I think Hiyuu's influence changed also their music style since he's from Juliette :/ you can't mix the beauty with the beast ._. the concept is fucked!
I think hiyuu's influence is limited...in DEATHGAZE and meth. cases, their new members from oshare band ASS'n'ARRow did not make significant change to their songs

btw Lycaon new style sucks...

Dude it's only a preview, one song, that we've heard this far.

I wouldn't immediately assume they've changed music style completely.

They might have, but it's absolutely not necessarily so.

People think their style has changed though because the main composer with Lycaon's signature sound (eve) left. That usually changes the sound of the band.

People think their style has changed though because the main composer with Lycaon's signature sound (eve) left. That usually changes the sound of the band.
They could just be experimenting, Never know.

Though i have loved every release Lycaon has done,

We will just have to wait and see how the full single and song sounds, You can't judge a song by only hearing like 30 seconds of it.

^

Good luck with that sometimes he sends shit out late, he was finepeace on yahoo auctions and he got the banhammer for that.

the live distr. is actually called FRAGILE. mushi was a misinformation from somone in japan.

and i only had problems with souageha/fine peace when i used muku. i bought many other cds from the mbok account in the last few months with other accounts and i always got it after one week.

I wouldnt be so sure. Zeshokku said that they made a PV for FRAGILE. They did the same with Plug into the Soket. They distributed it at a live and then released a PV with a normal release. Maybe they plan to do that with FRAGILE, too.

uhm, you're right. Well, let's see and wait for tracklist! Even if I have no hope the same...
According to the OHP, the tracklist is as follows:

?CD??? 1.SE / 2.EROS / 3.?????? / 4.??????

?DVD??? 1. ?EROS?PV CLIP??

Apparently the third and forth tracks have no titles (?????? = untitled). I don't know what the '+ ?' (a/alpha) means though. That's kind of like saying 'plus one', so maybe there is a small chance that has something to do with FRAGILE.

Somehow I have a feeling FRAGILE just won't be involved with this release. Also I just noticed at the side bar on Yuuki's blog, the tracklisting for the CD is up, and on the DVD section, it says 'EROS(?)PV CLIP' - the '?' means 'Provisional'. I dunno what that's meant to mean.. Maybe it's just pointing out you only get the DVD with the limited edtion CD, since 'provisional' essentially means temporary.

http://www.simizuyarecords.jp/lycaon/pc/top.html more information about the release there.

Finally, P.S: For anybody who doesn't follow the blogs, Yuuki has posted up the lyrics to 'FRAGILE' and 'LOVE SONG', so go have look if you're interested.

I wouldnt be so sure. Zeshokku said that they made a PV for FRAGILE. They did the same with Plug into the Soket. They distributed it at a live and then released a PV with a normal release. Maybe they plan to do that with FRAGILE, too.
That PV might have been for EROS now that I've seen the preview a few times. The pictures that I saw weren't enough to distinguish. I hope I was right before.

So, are the members of Lycaon really that distraught over eve leaving? Considering that, with the release of EROS, they are calling their current status of the band as a their "second phase"? Let's hope this "second phase" well.

btw Shimizuya Records bands - One Star & Re:dis will hold their 2-man live "Tiger & Dragon" at Nagoya MUSIC FARM at 2010/10/29...which appears to be similar concept to Juliette & Lycaon "Beauty & Beast"