Trombe

Royz LIVE DVD release

Royz LIVE DVD "2014 SUMMER ONEMAN TOUR FINAL「CRISIS CORE」2014.09.13 Shibuya Koukaidou" will be released at 2015/03/11 (6,200yen), which will include complete scene of their one-man live tour "CRISIS CORE" tour final at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2014/09/13 and will be sold in advance at their one-man live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/03/01

SET-LIST at 2014/09/13:

01.REVELATION
02.JOKER
03.疾風迅雷(shippuujinrai)
04.洗礼(senrei)
05.囁姫遊女(shoukiyuujo)
06.TRUE
07.Real world
08.lvy
09.夕月夜、淡い夢(yuudukiyo awai yume)
10.ハートレス(heartless)
11.New AGE
12.@bnormality
13.ブギーマン(boogieman)
14.RISK_14400
15.FINAL
16.ACROSS WORLD

EN1
01.星に願いを(hoshi ni negai wo)
02.cherry tree
03.AREA

their members have mentioned that their one-man live at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2015/03/01 will be their important crossroads...I wonder whether there will be member changes after then...

In the end, with the feeling of looking ahead

Koudai’s blog entry

2015-01-18. 00:50

Recently I haven’t really written about lives or instore events.

Thinking about many various things, I feel like writing only the really necessary thoughts down.

But in the end, a for me important thought is the thought about the tour final on 3/1 at ZEPP DiverCity.

To people who live too far away to come

and to people who just aren’t able to come

it’s stupid for artists to say “I really want you to come” if there is no reason written why you should come.

But if we put that in letters it won’t reach you.

It is something we want to tell you at lives.

That’s why I decided to talk about March 1st a bit.

I didn’t plan to do that but after today’s live

somehow I felt like: “Ah… let’s say it…” w

For Royz the March 1st is an important turning point.

Until now many things have happened.

The first time we gave a one man live in Tokyo at Black Hole, or the 2days at Nippon Seinenkan, the member departure at Akasaka BLITZ.

And for the current Royz March 1st is an important day.

I’m not planning to make you worry. After becoming a four member band we’re keep on going with the feeling of “from now on.” 

Since that day you’re worrying about disbanding

but the four of us won’t give up here, so please don’t fear the worst.

But just… This band, with that you never know what will happen, and we who have the concept of “eternity”… to be honest, there are two sides of the coin.

Seeing the laughing faces of you who come to the live houses during this and the CORE tour became the reason for me to keep going.

This isn’t just talking about a dream or talking things nice,

seeing these people who enjoy the songs we’ve composed and the CDs we’ve released is the happiest feeling for a bandman.

I want to appreciate everyone who supports Royz but how can we do that the best way? 

This bumbling me thinks things over too much and in a too difficult way but to not let this band called Royz disappear

I want this band continue being a band that comes to your places and that comes to meet you.

This gone past and the unclear future…

We want to spent all the time with you who are loving us.

I want to make your fear go away

and thought about many things to make you smile.

On March 1st there is a lot we have to say to you.

Please count on Royz on March 1st, that important day.

We are not planning to make you sad.

Because we want you to go home smiling when that day ends.

So then, good night. 
(*・ш・*)

royz-yade posted a translation of Koudai's blog on Tumblr. It appears the news is supposed to be positive and Koudai is reassuring us that they don't intend to break any bad news to their fans.

here's also hoping that Rey joins them officially.

had mixed feelings about CORE but i really enjoyed Supernova. it's my favorite single since NOAH tbh.

I'm almost sure, that a new guitarist will join, but Rey mentioned before that he doesn't want to return to the music scene. I think Hikaru will join them, because he will quit from LUCHe. soon and he's a close friend of Koudai.

Yeah, but they were older pictures about Kazuki, mostly, so it has nothing to do with his departure. But yeah, we know how Royz fans can be....  I've met some weird chicks too when I cosplayed Kazuki....